The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Audi A4 Speedo on a DSM Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle_Phoenix

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2009
., South_America
Hello there, I was wondering, I think the 2G is directwire is not it? or is it a canbus management? I believe this 2G 1995 is a directwire system.

I am asking those questions because I am quite excited to mod a A4 speedo 2005 Dashboard on my 2G any one has this crazy idea before?

Please reply any sugestions, also I need the wiring pinout for a 2G dsm in order to study something else to put there.

Nobody need to worry about the physical fitment as I will make it in injected plastic a support and other stuff.

Mitsu didn't start using CANBus until the Evo10.

I think you are going run into issues with the scalings for the gauges not being the same.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back