The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Attention any and all dsmer's in Billings and surrounding areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllWheelTerrorTsi

Proven Member
Jun 4, 2014
billings, Montana
I'm looking for any and all active dsmer's in Billings and surrounding areas. These cars a dying breed in the area and the people that do own one should start networking with eachother. I'm looking to establish a car club that isn't a joke like 406 Customs. Good place to start would be to reach out to the remaining dsm community and then reach out to the evo community that is here. No Hondas or rice boxes.

I'm a little out of the way, up around Kalispell. If you get something together let me know. Also I had a question, do you know anyone that has been to Mikey's Automotive for a tune/dyno run? If he does a good job I'll be heading down to billings later this summer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back