The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

atlanta dsmer in need of some help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteknights

Probationary Member
Jul 7, 2009
kennesaw, Georgia
so i just picked up a 92 tsi built with a 20g and i need to wire in my safc and install my 550cc injectors. im not the most mechanically inclined so id appreciate if anyone out near wouldnt mind helping me out. with the safc i have the ecu pulled an with the diagram im using, im kind of confused. and with the injectors, i have no idea how to remove and install them LOL.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS!!

The injectors are easy. There are 2 hose on the right side and 1 hose on the left side. disconnect those hoses and grab a 12mm socket and loosen the three bolts. unplug the injectors plugs and pull the fuel rail up. It's easy. grab a towel to catch excess gas coming out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back