The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

atlanta area members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyone in macon on the weekends let me know i would like to meet some other dsm'ers in GA. Other wise it looks like ill have to make a trip up to atl to see whats going on. On a side note most honda builders know nothing about dsm's besides what paul walker says

Well I am in the columbus area and the Honda guys here are the same way hell the n/t guys here are like WTF when see my car. I can only imagine the comments when I convert to awd

i have dealt with them on several occasions and the only negative impression i got was with them tuning my buddies rsx. You have to keep in mind that most of their experience is in the honda world, so it's quite possible they dont know all the tricks for the dsms. Jimmy is a good guy, he just has a lot on his plate right now. He doesnt have a secretary right now so he's having to do everything from answering phones to doing paperwork to working on the cars. and for the record, he is working on getting his dyno upgraded to be awd.... not sure how long thats going to take though.

When in JJ Spec getting the upgrade on the Dyno? Any idea?

hey man what's up. I'm ryan. I just recently got a 2g eclipse and have been putting alot of work into it, If you know anybody that wants to go cruising or have a meet some time let me know.

I am in carrollton here. I have a 90 tsi awd and a 92 laser rs awd that I just bought. give me a message when ever any of you would like to get together and drive/show cars and all. I am 45 min or so from atlanta on the west side and looking to meet other dsm'ers. For those looking for a dyno, batlground or topspeed are the only 2 awd dynos that I know of in the atlanta area. Batlground is just west of dobbins and topspeed is in alpharetta. If you have 2wd, I recommend dynolab just off of the southern poly exit off of 75 on the northside. I take my rx8 there and the guy there is awesome.

Columbus here also, the columbus guys should get together some time.

Im 45 min from atl i just got my 98 GST anyone know a good place to have there DSM worked on

Last edited:
I live in gainesville and have a shop and just picked up my 93 eagle talon tsi awd with 4 bolt lsd im new to the car but its pretty simple to work on, if anyone needs help lmk

Im 45 min from atl i just got my 98 GST anyone know a good place to have there DSM worked on

Yea buy a manual and do it your self ive never worked on a dsm and me and my friend took mine a part and put it back together in one day its not all that hard. If you do find someone to work on it they will charge you a lot since some parts are hard to find especially if you have a 1g which you dont so part should be easier to get.

In dallas Ga, new to DSM cars, just picked up a 99 GST Spyder. Looking for anyone near that can give me a heads up on what to look for when bringing one back to life. Thanks

How dead is it? Me and ed1380 are in Villa rica /douglasville

She was running like a champ three weeks ago, now she will start fine but hunts very hard. RPM jumps from 400 to 1200 in a second and missfires after a couple of minutes. I've changed out almost all the usual stuff,TPS, ICS, MAF, plugs, wires, ecu and checked for leaks. If you guys will give me a hand i will provide beer and BBQ! I can do car photography and will barter or just do a photo shoot for free. I could really use the knowledge! Thanks and let me know, she is just a big paper weight in the garage right now, its sad!

Do you have a CEL.? HIT ME UP pm me for me cell # .and I fell you with the paper weight, mine is getting a new clutch today. XTD!!

Hey guys, if you want to have a meet in the forsyth/cumming area let me know in a PM.

Hey guys, if you want to have a meet in the forsyth/cumming area let me know in a PM.

I'm up that way every week. (gf lives in Forsyth). Though you won't see me in the dsm for a few more months. Driving the srt-4 daily for now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back