The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

atlanta area members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IN the B-ham Alabama area, but lived in GA for 18 years........looks like GADSM members on another forum

I am new to the DSM just got my 91 eclipse non turbo a week ago, but I am 30 mins northeast of Birmingham Al.

Hey, how you guys doing? I have had my 95 GSX for a couple of years now. I am in the Roswell area.

My car got hungry over the weekend and ate the timing belt, so if anyone has any experience rebuilding an engine let me know. I welcome all the help.

I stay in atl vp of a car club... Anyone interested n joining on lmk

I live in the Macon / Warner Robins area. I don't see a lot of DSM's around here :notgood:

Bout 40 minutes south of Tuscaloosa, attended UA until recently moving back. I try to stay around the Atl area for IFO and IA meetings. Wish there were some DSMers near me though. Think i might request a Bham area subforum, least i can make that drive in an hour to hour and a half legally.. 40 minutes or less illegally LOL

I am from North west GA (dalton, chatsworth, calhoun area) is there any members up here and does anyone know were there could be donor cars in my area?

lithonia here 95 gs built 2gnt you guys are far:banghead:
but anyone should feel free to suggest a meet:D

Hey guys. I'm not in Atlanta, but i'm in the Macon area. I know there is a lot of dsmers in Atlanta. It sbeen quite some time since i've went up there to hang out or go to the street races. But figured i would say hey. And i just got my 1st dsm as well.

i now have this guys car... haha. one of these days i'd like to meet up with some locals.

Hey I'm in the Lithonia area as well the other guy is my little bro LOL. Eagle Talon converted to Eclipse boosted with a 2.4 cloud motor in the making. Hit me up if yall have any 420a questions.:thumb:

whats going on guys? I'm in Macon. Im traveling the country but ill be in macon at least for the next few months. Any other guys in Macon wanting to meet up shoot me a pm

Anyone know of a shop that can dyno an AWD in Macon? I'm a lead diag tech for Raffield Tire Master on Tom Hill Rd in Macon; however, I would like to get my Talon on a Dyno for some fine tuning.

dont have a dyno but let me know when you do find one? I wouldnt mind seeing it. Pm me anyone who wants to cruise i get the WTF is that car look alot around here.....GO BULLS

JJ Spec in Macon has a Dyno but it is only a 2 wheel. Those guys are also not very nice, I have called several times looking for parts and no one calls me back. They look at me like WTF do you want for the eclipse, like they don't have time to mess with me. So I quit messing with them and just buy everything I need from ExtremePSI.com or other vendors supporting Tuners. They told a customer of mine that it was impossible to set up a vent to atmosphere BOV on his eclipse. I set it up for him using a GM MAF and a MAFT. I guess they are more about displacement then forced induction.

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ Spec in Macon has a Dyno but it is only a 2 wheel. Those guys are also not very nice, I have called several times looking for parts and no one calls me back. They look at me like WTF do you want for the eclipse, like they don’t have time to mess with me. So I quit messing with them and just buy everything I need from ExtremePSI.com or other vendors supporting Tuners. They told a customer of mine that it was impossible to set up a vent to atmosphere BOV on his eclipse. I set it up for him using a GM MAF and a MAFT. I guess they are more about displacement then forced induction.

i have dealt with them on several occasions and the only negative impression i got was with them tuning my buddies rsx. You have to keep in mind that most of their experience is in the honda world, so it's quite possible they dont know all the tricks for the dsms. Jimmy is a good guy, he just has a lot on his plate right now. He doesnt have a secretary right now so he's having to do everything from answering phones to doing paperwork to working on the cars. and for the record, he is working on getting his dyno upgraded to be awd.... not sure how long thats going to take though.

anyone in macon on the weekends let me know i would like to meet some other dsm'ers in GA. Other wise it looks like ill have to make a trip up to atl to see whats going on. On a side note most honda builders know nothing about dsm's besides what paul walker says

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back