The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

atlanta area members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blown95gst

Probationary Member
Oct 25, 2009
atlanta, Georgia
I'm a new dsm owner and was wondering how many of you live in the atlanta area?

Hey guys. I'm not in Atlanta, but i'm in the Macon area. I know there is a lot of dsmers in Atlanta. It sbeen quite some time since i've went up there to hang out or go to the street races. But figured i would say hey. And i just got my 1st dsm as well.

Hey guys! I had a 99 NT Eclipse, just got a 99 GST a few weeks ago. I am definitely a turbo man now! LOL Anyways, I am in the Stone Mountain area, but am all over Atlanta. :thumb:

One state over Im all alone though i see a good bit of DSMs. sup with that?LOL

snellville ga

I am in lawrenceville ,usually like to go to pleasenthill near the BP gas station, usually a lot of people meet there.

IN the B-ham Alabama area, but lived in GA for 18 years........looks like GADSM members on another forum

I will be in pleasent hill, near 85 there is BP and behind ususally a lot of people meet there I am gone be around 11PM if some one wants to come I have a wingles black eclipse.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back