The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Ass Hat in an Orange 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeceptivePerfor

10+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2010
Hendersonville, Tennessee
So, I was out heading to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff and saw an Orange 1G. had the bulge hood so, thinking 4G63. Obvious not a factory paint job and had aftermarket exhaust. Thinking maybe a turbo so, I give him the BOV salute. Guy looks at me and I yell to ask if he has the turbo. Response I get, "No! But, it has a little something!" He proceeds to make a right turn and flip the bird.:banghead:

What a dick! Honestly, if a guy in another DSM asks if you have a turbo and gives the BOV salute that is not being a dick and does not require a dick response. This guy needs to sell his DSM and make the jump to the Honda crowd. They accept people like him in open arms.

Probably jealous you had the GST.

Strange though, first week I had my DSM I saw another fellow Red 1G cruising past on the opposite side of a 6-lane highway give me the peace sign.

Personally in my encounters, any one who revs there engine or blows off is some high school kid who wants to race. Around here acknowledgment of a nice car gets a wave or head nod. If you had road up next to me and started blowing off I would have rolled my eyes :rolleyes:: and thought "oh look another racing DSM"

I could see him thinking I wanted to race if I had not tried to talk to him and asked him about the car. When I am in the Mustang and see another Mustang, I goose the throttle a little as a sign of acknowledgement. It is not like I was trying to haul balls. I have had numerous people give me the BOV salute and I never thought they were trying to race. Some people just have issues.

What a dick! Honestly, if a guy in another DSM asks if you have a turbo and gives the BOV salute that is not being a dick and does not require a dick response. This guy needs to sell his DSM and make the jump to the Honda crowd. They accept people like him in open arms.

This kid in a civic bubble decided to pass me (I'm in a n/t) as the light turned red so i swerved to the lane next to him so I wouldnt crash my baby. Anyways the kid was sitting there for 3 min of the light revving really high he peeled off flipped me off and got pulled over... :hellyeah:ROFLROFLROFL So soon that guy will prob be rolling a honda

LOL, i know a person with a norange 1g, i will talk to him about it to see whats up...

i usually give the bov salute to intimidate non-dsm'ers, and see what stupid things they try to do...

but hendersonville is about 50mi. from us so maybe its not him...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back