The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Ashlee Simpson Looks Like Elmo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's ugly as sin and the only reason we even know her name is because of her sister.

I doubt anyone can honestly say she could have made it past singing in the shower if she wasn't a Simpson.

Jessica is ####in smoking hot. :D dumb, but hot! :thumb:

9D9 MITSU RS said:
Ashlee is uglee. :thumbdown

You've gotta be freakin' kidding me!
She blows her functionally retarded sister out of the water.

Attachments

• bushwillhitit.jpg
    bushwillhitit.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 306
huafist said:
You've gotta be freakin' kidding me!
She blows her functionally retarded sister out of the water.

No way in hell ashlee is hot, as for the I'ld hit it thing, why bother pointing out the obvious...you're the type of guy that would beg for sex...i should know, we can smell our own. Her sister doesn't do anything for me though either, cuz she too is a moron.

Edit: Huafist? OMG Please don't hurt me!

67goatpimp said:
No way in hell ashlee is hot, as for the I'ld hit it thing, why bother pointing out the obvious...you're the type of guy that would beg for sex...i should know, we can smell our own.

I don't know what's worse - you quoting Mallrats or me picking it out :confused:

And yeah, Ashlee IS hot.. get your eyes checked :thumb:

Jessica Simpson is fawking hot, ashlee ehhh not so much. Not feelin the black hair at all, i guess she has her moments when she is ok looking, but those are few and far between. Plus ive heard my dog sing better then her.

hot with the blondehair, not so much with the mouse-nipped dark hair.

i would NOT hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back