The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Art Institute of Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiousECLIPSE

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2004
Mankato-Area, Minnesota
http://www.ailv.artinstitutes.edu/index.asp

Anyone have any information on this school? Possibly attended or are currently attending? I'm thinking about applying here for Game Art & Design when the time comes. I'm just wondering if I can get more info on the school than the site gives.

they have schools in vegas?

i could never go to school there and not get distracted by the strip. i think i want to move to vegas, that place is just incredible.

Thomas91169 said:
they have schools in vegas?

i could never go to school there and not get distracted by the strip. i think i want to move to vegas, that place is just incredible.

They have some boiler/controls classes for my job there..can go as soon as I get my 5-level. Which will be in 2 months! Cheetahs here I come :thumb:

IF you like to gamble then dont go to Vegas for school. I have heard that the school is ok.

But have you looked at the school in Southern and Central CA. Might want to go to school where most of the jobs are at. Makes it easier to intern at a company.

Friend of mine got lucky and got a intern for LUCAS. Drove the couple+ hours 3 times a week for the job.

Rogue9 said:
IF you like to gamble then dont go to Vegas for school. I have heard that the school is ok.

But have you looked at the school in Southern and Central CA. Might want to go to school where most of the jobs are at. Makes it easier to intern at a company.

Friend of mine got lucky and got a intern for LUCAS. Drove the couple+ hours 3 times a week for the job.

I've looked at them, I'd just rather not go to a Cali school simply because... well... it's Cali. :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back