The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ARP main Stud torque specs with 30wt oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadeTreeDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2005
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
i dont have my original sheet that came with my main studs or rod bolts from arp. i already had my block line honed. im finding specs for the main at 60ft lbs but is that with moly lube or 30wt oil, i dont have moly lube so i have to use 30wt oil. while im asking these question anyway, what do i torque the rods and head studs to with 30wt oil ?

The 60ft/lb torque is to be used with the ARP moly lube. 70ft/lb is the torque to be used with 30wt. oil.

Hopefully you can read this...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Previous post is right, I misread the title.

thanks, i waited to torque my crankshaft down, i went and got moly lube today, now im set.

Would you need a line hone after installed? My block has been bored over and I just got a set and wondered if it would need to be taken back for one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back