The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven't posted in a while.. Not since trading DSM's with Chad. I'm on the tapatalk app and for some reason it won't go back past this page. Had there been any talk of a meet anytime soon? If not.. Let's start planning! I want to get together and reunite with the guys from the last, and meet some new dsm guys!

Heber springs may be a good in between

Nah thats my first car turning that into a weekend play car and 2g as a dd

That's fine, I am basically just looking for a motor but if I can find an entire 1g parts car with an engine, harness, etc then it is easier to make sure that I have everything. I am doing a swap into a non-DSM car and looking about building an engine beforehand.

Are there any performance shops around Little Rock? Or does everybody just order online? For example, nitrous refills, T-bolt clamps (Lowes?), couplers, etc...

Are there any performance shops around Little Rock? Or does everybody just order online? For example, nitrous refills, T-bolt clamps (Lowes?), couplers, etc...

Steve speed shop in north little rock has everthing. Check them out.

In the back of the 2g in a box, I do, sir.

im gonna test mine out and make sure its really mess up. ill let you know.

thanks

Haven't posted in a while.. Not since trading DSM's with Chad. I'm on the tapatalk app and for some reason it won't go back past this page. Had there been any talk of a meet anytime soon? If not.. Let's start planning! I want to get together and reunite with the guys from the last, and meet some new dsm guys!

Its time for a meet. :hellyeah:

Push your car to the meeting if you can't get it running yet. Start walking if its too far. Tell your boss you will sick on that day if you can't get off work. :thumb:

Heber springs may be a good in between

Im down with that

Last edited:
I agree with the meet, heber sounds good! :hellyeah:

I'm switching jobs pretty soon so I'm gonna start looking for a gsx now! :D

That's fine, I am basically just looking for a motor but if I can find an entire 1g parts car with an engine, harness, etc then it is easier to make sure that I have everything. I am doing a swap into a non-DSM car and looking about building an engine beforehand.

Theirs a 7 bolt engine on rogers craigslist for 900 not sure the condition

Who has a good alternator lying around? Need to pick up tonight or tomorrow.

If everyone doesn't mind me driving my EG6 i'll see about making the meet, hahaha.

Who has a good alternator lying around? Need to pick up tonight or tomorrow.

Got one if you wanna pay those crazy shipping costs to get it to ya over night.

Warm weather please LOL

Sunday night into Monday morning will be a great time for a meet! LOL

Any of you guys see the weather forecast for those days! Come on! :banghead:

Anyways, if we make a day for a meet, we need to know well ahead just so I can have the wife take the day off and watch the kids. Heber is about 1 hr from me, so I can do that. Just bring spare parts/tools with us :p

Weather warmed up today FINALLY got around to making my intake for my other car. I use the same type of filter on my talon.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Not too sure about the 2g tranny (I know they're stronger then the 1g) When I was talking to Jack he told me after the 300bhp mark and constant beating on the tranny, it will start to fail. Again, that's the 1g (weaker then the 2g from what I understand) You should be fine If you don't kill it every day.

I've only launched twice and it wasn't hard launches. I like to do 2nd gear - 4th gear pulls. And I don't do that often either.

Oh yeah, snowing day. No work, Call of duty time!

Attachments

• image-1156404191.jpg
    image-1156404191.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 51
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back