The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So.. long story short, buyer backed out of my 2g and I'm needing cash thanks to unforseen medical bills.

I'm parting her out, if you guys need or want anything let me know and we can work on the price. I need it gone ASAP so don't be afraid to throw an offer on anything... I know some of you guys could use the parts for an AWD swap, or more... Just message me and i'll get back to you within the day or so.

Throw a number at me and come get them, They'd be kinda awkward shipping. Front seats are nice as well (power leather) Can always get the full set and call it a day.
\
BTW, who was it wanting to get a fancy radiator? Got one, haha. RS*R exhaust, greddy type RS BOV, Front mount, any body parts one might need or want... 6bolt block, five speed trans... you need it, good chance i'll have it.

Throw a number at me and come get them, They'd be kinda awkward shipping. Front seats are nice as well (power leather) Can always get the full set and call it a day.
\
BTW, who was it wanting to get a fancy radiator? Got one, haha. RS*R exhaust, greddy type RS BOV, Front mount, any body parts one might need or want... 6bolt block, five speed trans... you need it, good chance i'll have it.

Sent you a pm with my number.

I will need a notice, my weekends consist of ER, OR, critical care, ambulance, and new life center untill the end of April. I can make a day if I have a notice. Luke on the other hand...

This winter/non winter is pissing me off LOL.

That's who I mean LOL. I get your names on here mixed up. :/

I actually just ordered a rebuilt throttle body with one on it cause my idle is janky.

Yeah mine has been bouncing up and down on my GSX. My ISC many have been f'd up. I did the boost leak test and there are none.

\

I needed the radiator, also headers for a 16g if you have them. Probably other odds and ends but I just got to work.

Is this correct, 1000 cc fic injectors set at -57.5% global and 255 deadtime? Deadtime was much higher but I had to lower it down to that to get it to idle right, stft was sitting at -8% which was alittle low, finally got my airflowperrev back to .25 :)

Deadtime is almost different for each set up. So it's up to you if it's right. Looking good so far though!

Thanks! Those demo videos on ecmlink help more than reading....they helped alot, I didn't realize you're supposed to make such big adjustments at a time...I was only adjusting 1or 2 bars in the mafcomp at a time xD this time I did like 8 and it made a differenece!

Just got off work xD 45 mins late haha I was gonna upload a log but it exceeds the limit by just a bit _-_ anyway, I'll post up a log tomorrow. the O2 cylces when it hits lean much faster than it used too, STFT averages 2% now instead of the -10% it was at, gonna get that to 0% tomorrow. low and mid fuel trims are more average around 2-4% which I'll also get a bit lower tomorrow. :hellyeah: Am I the only one who finds this addictive?......

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while.. Not since trading DSM's with Chad. I'm on the tapatalk app and for some reason it won't go back past this page. Had there been any talk of a meet anytime soon? If not.. Let's start planning! I want to get together and reunite with the guys from the last, and meet some new dsm guys!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back