The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We will see, I ordered two copies of the 2013 DSM Evo GTR shoot out DVD. Maybe that will light a fire under my ass.

It did when we attended it last august. Just a lot of work and zero time.

I got a reliable means of transportation and won't get Into a hurry like I did with the infamous white devil. Shhh. We dare not speak it's name.

I think i'm about to just replace everything anymore... I'm getting sick of constant boost leak after a few pulls. Thought it was fuel cut at first but then nah, couldn't be, I didn't smash my face into the steering wheel this time... Not to mention my clutch is going now... THANKS solid front and rear dif in a parking lot... FML

That's why we don't don't speak of the car that must not be named. Bad things happen.

I can get around 10-15psi before my couplers start to implode... then the leak... then popping... then no fun.

They are about seven years old so I need to replace them all, after that I should be running back up around 20psi with no issue. That's where it really puts a smile on your face.

Just don't boost past what your engine can handle. Been there, done that, not a fun ending.

This motor is fully built LOL. It was well taken care of too. Head all the way down to the bottom end. Arias forged pistons, eagle rods, I installed acl race main and rod bearings. It can handle a lot. I'm by no means going to try to find its limits LOL.

I need the metal ring that goes to the back of the cigarette light that holds the ground/light in place. Anybody got it? I think I left mine at the car wash...

Hell, I'd push it, hahaha. I say that with mine fully built as well and I'm playing it safe too so no worries. I wanna make it to the shootout and back next year in one piece, can't go blowing things. Although I know i'm gonna do something stupid like turn the boost way the hell up and something is going to go all kinds of wrong.

Which do I trust, wideband or ECUlink?! Wideband says 14.6-15.3 and link says 15.5-16.8

Trust the wideband, if there is a difference between the two it means that you didn't configure th wideband input correctly in ecmlink.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back