The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyone local got the dust cover for the bottom of the bell housing to block part to cover the clutch I don't feel like leaving it open. im also looking for someone to sodder my socket into my pcm for dsm link. any suggestions on a wideband o2 setup new or used? im trying to get dust cover for tomorrow so quick respons is welcome.

Don't have an extra dust cover man sorry.

Hope on over to the Memphis local forums or pm xkeyiax he may do the soddering.

Or Cabot2g. Guys a soder wizard :D

anyone local got the dust cover for the bottom of the bell housing to block part to cover the clutch I don't feel like leaving it open. im also looking for someone to sodder my socket into my pcm for dsm link. any suggestions on a wideband o2 setup new or used? im trying to get dust cover for tomorrow so quick respons is welcome.

Wish I had one myself. I haven't had a dust cover on about four of the ten or so dsm I've owned. Pulled a trans once and found out a vac line somehow was pulled up inside and got wrapped up (only god knows where it came from). If nothing else, fab one to keep everything out.

As for a good wideband, I use AEM. Never had an issue with it, i'd say they have a good reliable product.

Hey guys been inactive for a bit since I sold my talon but picked up a new project this weekend I wanna share. 1973 Datsun 240z, saved it from a friend who was going to scrap it since he moved and couldn't take it. Came with 1500$ of new parts still in the box.....only paid $500! I couldn't let the scrapers mess it up. Hoping to actually get my spare 4g63t in this one, the last datsun I parted out and made four times the purchase price LOL. I'll keep everyone updated.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I looked everywhere for one and just ordered one online, here it is MD195137

Mitsubishi Parts - http://mitsubishiparts.net

Only $9 :thumb:

Hey guys been inactive for a bit since I sold my talon but picked up a new project this weekend I wanna share. 1973 Datsun 240z, saved it from a friend who was going to scrap it since he moved and couldn't take it. Came with 1500$ of new parts still in the box.....only paid $500! I couldn't let the scrapers mess it up. Hoping to actually get my spare 4g63t in this one, the last datsun I parted out and made four times the purchase price LOL. I'll keep everyone updated.

Man, that is just sexy! I have a 79 fairlady z that i'm restoring. I'm dropping the l28et matched with a five speed in mine. Keep us up to date on what you do with your z or if you ever want to sale it. Classic japanese is my weakness, LOLz.

Man, that is just sexy! I have a 79 fairlady z that i'm restoring. I'm dropping the l28et matched with a five speed in mine. Keep us up to date on what you do with your z or if you ever want to sale it. Classic japanese is my weakness, LOLz.

I'm in NWA as well, Siloam Springs, I had a 280z a few years ago and did a slight restore, this one I'm gonna go all out now that I've built my bodywork and fab skills.

I'm in NWA as well, Siloam Springs, I had a 280z a few years ago and did a slight restore, this one I'm gonna go all out now that I've built my bodywork and fab skills.

Awesome! Siloam Springs isn't that much of a drive. My fairlady is going to be a big project and i'm still thinking of doing a rb swap on it. (kinda imported by the military in 84) never set to US regulations so it is but it isn't 100% legal to own. Sadly like a lot of military imports it's a gray car. it's still a very badass zx-r model.

As soon as I get that damn trans back and in my dsm (dude, it's killing me) all of us in this area need to have a meet. I think there is five or six total but a minimum of four of us for sure.

It will be a good long while before mine is built. Right now it's pull and clean. Since we just bought a house it's another setback. School eats up most of my time. 14-14 on the weekends in the ER so I have no life LOL.

I picked up a new project to keep myself sane. We also just bought a house and it is driving me CRAZY, it is nice to have a chance to step away for even 15 minutes and tinker on the car and fantasize to ignore all of the house and school issues.

I think our cars are some of the only things that have keeped a bunch of us going for a good time now, hahaha. I graduated so I have my fancy degree to show I know what i've always known but man it feels good to get some away time and not have to worry about some exam every few weeks.

I GOT MY TRANNY IN ON THE FIRST STAB!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. my buddy just traded his 96 awd in pieces for a old 92 del sol... sigh... sad day for dsmers every where.

Anything that runs after the TB into the intake for sea foam. On most cars, I use the brake booster line on most, use that line that nipples off the intake manifold.

I digress tho, your probably better off cleaning the piss out of your TB

When it comes to drivability issues anyways

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back