The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got dem' new shoose.

Really enjoying the new wheels, actually. It gives that contrast it so sorely needed.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey guys, another local dropping in to say hey. Had my talon for 5 years now and been a member here for a while, but spent most my time on 2gnt, its quite slow over there though. Its nice to see other local dsm's around but it still looks like I'm the only one who decided to build and boost a 420a! LOL

Adam

Hey guys, another local dropping in to say hey. Had my talon for 5 years now and been a member here for a while, but spent most my time on 2gnt, its quite slow over there though. Its nice to see other local dsm's around but it still looks like I'm the only one who decided to build and boost a 420a! LOL

Adam

LOL One of the few indeed! :p

Adam

Welcome!!!

Adam

Thats a large snail you got on there! Thanks for stopping by to say "hi". We gotta have a meet soon. . .:hmm:

Oh BTW, the shop only charged $40 for that valvecover job. Great place :hellyeah:

So I got prothane inserts installed last night. 1000% worth it. It fixed a high pitch squeaking noise, some how my wideband reads right now, shifting is smoother, and clutch feels better. Way worth it! :D

Lmao. I fail to see the connection, but whatever works! xD

So I got prothane inserts installed last night. 1000% worth it. It fixed a high pitch squeaking noise, some how my wideband reads right now, shifting is smoother, and clutch feels better. Way worth it! :D

That makes no sense, but hey! Whatever works right? ROFL Idk how many times I did something like that on my DSM and it fixed something else, then left me with a ? on my head LOL

I recently installed the prothane inserts as well, haven't got a chance to drive it yet since im in the middle of doing a complete rewire going full standalone with megasquirt. But from what I've heard they make a world of difference.

Chad, did it make the car vibrate alot more on the inside? Does it have more of that "race car" feel to it now? LOL I cant wait to go drive her since its been sitting in my garage for the last month and a half getting a complete makeover and a bunch of new parts. Its gonna be like driving a whole new car. I haven't driven it since i got new tires put on, prothane motor mounts, new turbo, new bov, reworked intercooler piping, battery relocation, megasquirt fuel and spark, and a bunch of other little stuff. Hopefully I'll be done with the megasquirt install sometime this weekend and then have everything else back together so i can actually go drive it. Do any of yall have any experience with installing or tuning megasquirt? I had it running fuel only before I did all of this stuff so I have a decent understanding of tuning but I've never dealt with dialing in spark tables and how many degrees of timing to run for a given amount of boost. It would be great to have someone local who has experience tuning a dsm.

Adam

p.s. im also down for a meet

Styxyr were you by any chance out at fouche last weekend? I saw a silver gs-t out there that i hadnt seen before.

I recently installed the prothane inserts as well, haven't got a chance to drive it yet since im in the middle of doing a complete rewire going full standalone with megasquirt. But from what I've heard they make a world of difference.

Chad, did it make the car vibrate alot more on the inside? Does it have more of that "race car" feel to it now? LOL I cant wait to go drive her since its been sitting in my garage for the last month and a half getting a complete makeover and a bunch of new parts. Its gonna be like driving a whole new car. I haven't driven it since i got new tires put on, prothane motor mounts, new turbo, new bov, reworked intercooler piping, battery relocation, megasquirt fuel and spark, and a bunch of other little stuff. Hopefully I'll be done with the megasquirt install sometime this weekend and then have everything else back together so i can actually go drive it. Do any of yall have any experience with installing or tuning megasquirt? I had it running fuel only before I did all of this stuff so I have a decent understanding of tuning but I've never dealt with dialing in spark tables and how many degrees of timing to run for a given amount of boost. It would be great to have someone local who has experience tuning a dsm.

Adam

p.s. im also down for a meet

Styxyr were you by any chance out at fouche last weekend? I saw a silver gs-t out there that i hadnt seen before.

What is fouche? If It's out of searcy then probably not. Haven't really gone anywhere since I got my fuel issue xD

Also, Still down for the meet ;)

Hey guys, do you guys remember Cabot2g (bobby). His old 1999 Eclipse GST is up for sale. My cousin currently owns it and is currently looking for something else for his family. I'm sure you can look up on Cabot2g profile and see the rebuild pictures and mods but I have the mod list handy so here it goes.

Here are the mods:
EVO III Big 16g, Custom COP, Stainless braid oil feed, -10 AN oil return, HKS BOV, FMIC, short route hard piping, Fluidine Radiator and Custom OEM slim fan. Unorthadox water pump and power steering pulleys. Wire tuck, fuse box relocation, 4ga alternator upgrade. 3in. Apexi N1 exhaust.
DSMlink V3 lite, 3 bar MAP, Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2. Boost, oil pressure, coolent temp, volts, and fuel pressure gauges.
OEM 7 bolt, OEM Head, OEM Cams, OEM Clutch, ARP head bolts
Outlander large drilled/slotted rotors, 17'' Rims, 2" drop tenzo R springs, KYB struts
The motor has ###### 9,900 miles after rebuild and 93,xxx miles on the body.

I was wondering what you guys might offer him, or if you know anybody looking for a DSM. Our Location is in Batesville, AR
You can text him at: 870-340-5272 anytime. He can answer any questions you have.

Hey guys, do you guys remember Cabot2g (bobby). His old 1999 Eclipse GST is up for sale. My cousin currently owns it and is currently looking for something else for his family. I'm sure you can look up on Cabot2g profile and see the rebuild pictures and mods but I have the mod list handy so here it goes.

Here are the mods:
EVO III Big 16g, Custom COP, Stainless braid oil feed, -10 AN oil return, HKS BOV, FMIC, short route hard piping, Fluidine Radiator and Custom OEM slim fan. Unorthadox water pump and power steering pulleys. Wire tuck, fuse box relocation, 4ga alternator upgrade. 3in. Apexi N1 exhaust.
DSMlink V3 lite, 3 bar MAP, Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2. Boost, oil pressure, coolent temp, volts, and fuel pressure gauges.
Outlander large drilled/slotted rotors, 17'' Rims, 2" drop tenzo R springs, KYB struts

I was wondering what you guys might offer him, or if you know anybody looking for a DSM. Our Location is in Batesville, AR
You can text him at: 870-340-5272 anytime. He can answer any questions you have.

Too bad to see it not stick with someone. That's the life of a DSM, gets passed around for project after project until the original owner decides to snag it again. I'm tempted to buy my original GST from my friend I sold it to after highschool. He blew the engine and it has sat for years calling my name...

Here are the mods:

I kinda want it....xD I'd love a second DSM, and I'd especially LOVE to get a girl to fall in love with DSMs haha Any idea on how much he was wanting?

Too bad to see it not stick with someone. That's the life of a DSM, gets passed around for project after project until the original owner decides to snag it again. I'm tempted to buy my original GST from my friend I sold it to after highschool. He blew the engine and it has sat for years calling my name...

Unless you get like me and sink your teeth into one.

I wanna know what happened with Blakes old GSX.

That must be a fun challenge. Does anyone know of someone selling an Integra type-R older than 2000? _-_ can't find one anyway at a reasonable price.

That must be a fun challenge. Does anyone know of someone selling an Integra type-R older than 2000? _-_ can't find one anyway at a reasonable price.

We have an 01-2 rsx type S, but its currently hanging out because no one can figure out why it feels "underpowered" funny, drove like a ragged out Honda with 200k+ miles to me LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back