The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just sold the talon, to a fellow DSM enthusiast as well. His first car was a white 1996 eagle talon TSi AWD....I feel that it got a good home.

Yea I was happy about the sale. I have to take it to him today as he swing by after work. I had a few highschoolers interested but I didn't want to have someone tear it up. Now to figure out what to do with the datsun. Me and my wife are looking at some rental property so I may have to get rid of some toys to pay for the mortgage closing.

So, how is everyone doing? Just got my IAC changed and it idles great but still runs poorly under boost LOL

black Box ECUs are not socketable.

:D How is everyone over in Arkansas?

So, how is everyone doing? Just got my IAC changed and it idles great but still runs poorly under boost LOL

I'm up the road from ya. Let me get my boost leak tester and we will see if its leaking anywhere. I see ya around sometimes. Shoot me a text. I work in a shop in Searcy. 501,827,59 six nine

Names spencer

black Box ECUs are not socketable.

:D How is everyone over in Arkansas?

Alright how's the new place man?

Last edited:
Considering many members here are in Searcy, and a few from Jacksonville/Cabot area, could we get a meet setup in the Beebe area? Id love to get a few of us together and check out some rides. Let me know! :thumb:

Considering many members here are in Searcy, and a few from Jacksonville/Cabot area, could we get a meet setup in the Beebe area? Id love to get a few of us together and check out some rides. Let me know! :thumb:

Well we will be moving in Luke's crap Saturday. Stop on in.

Mines about ready to pull the motor out. I'm gonna go ahead and replace tie rod ends, and ball joints.

I may have screwed my rack and pinion up getting a little frustrated with the cv axle yesterday, so sorry AJ I need ol reds rack.

Well we will be moving in Luke's crap Saturday. Stop on in.

Mines about ready to pull the motor out. I'm gonna go ahead and replace tie rod ends, and ball joints.

I may have screwed my rack and pinion up getting a little frustrated with the cv axle yesterday, so sorry AJ I need ol reds rack.

Send me a PM with some contact info and ill try to swing by. Is Luke the one that is moving near me in Cabot?

Send me a PM with some contact info and ill try to swing by. Is Luke the one that is moving near me in Cabot?

Yeah, not sure when we will be in tho. Gotta move all his stuff out of maumelle first. My number is a couple posts above. Shoot me a text.

The good looking ecu that won't work...

I have more pics if needed, and higher quality too

Attachments

• image-3456861948.jpg
    image-3456861948.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3850635764.jpg
    image-3850635764.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2382250236.jpg
    image-2382250236.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image-35104366.jpg
    image-35104366.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3056935701.jpg
    image-3056935701.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 66
  • image-888632787.jpg
    image-888632787.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image-2350308022.jpg
    image-2350308022.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 68
Anyone know of anyone in the little rock area that rebuilds 2g 4g63 heads?

Quick question, and this only happens on first start when the engine is cold. 1st gen TB, new IAC. when I first start it when it's cold the engine turns over....about 5-6 times then starts and dies, then start it again it sputters at low RPM then dies, about 2 more times. then starts. Is it my BISS screw off? or is it fuel pressure being off a bit? I can't check the fuel PSI till morning when there is light xD thanks for anyone who can help!

When we getting a meet going? Would love to meet some others DSM lovers :D

Edit: Fixed the starting, fuel pressure was off 3psi. now to bleed the clutch in the morning!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back