The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

went to the car show on base today, there were no DSM's :(

We I will be moving to cabot in July. I just bought a house and it's actually right around the block from you. I was driving around the neighborhood sunday and spotted your dsm in the garage. Ill be moving in @ 20 stonewood ct . Im sure the wife will be thrilled about it LOL . Ive been MIA for a while now partially due to work and such. The Talon I built has been traded for another 2011 Optima. I had to sacrifice it due to needing a conservitive way of getting around. It would have been a matter of time before it would have got me in trouble. I will say I got my money back for my build with the trade. OMG it was quick for what I had in it. I did rape the shit out of it all day before trading it. I have been planting a bug in my wife's ear about another project. I'm thinking and LS1 swap into something. IDK what yet maybe another RX-8 or bmw 3 series. I'm going to build a motor first then work on getting the shell. Step 1 get a motor

Ok guys I've decided to finally build a straight drag car with a 4g63 swap, I'm picking up a datsun 210 this weekend with a cub weight of <2000 pounds.

The talon will now be for sell for $5000 without dsm link and 5500$ with it tuned.

Anyone looking for a great platform? Just finished all the maintenance and rebuild so it purrs like a kitten and been DD'd for the past two months.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude a 510 needs more rb26 in it then a 4g63 just saying

I know where you are coming from but EVERYONE does an rb, sr, or KA swap on them, I have also thought about a SBC but that puts me in a whole new class in NHRA that wouldn't be as competitive for me.

And it's a 210, slight different body lines but similar chassis. A STOCK NA ka motor swap nets 13.5 quarter miles...boosted closer to 11s....

Or you could get my 944. ;P

is that an actual photo of what yours looks like or just a photo from the web?

I have a 2 year old Snap-On Diagnostic scan tool I am trying to sell. Its a Solus Ultra and is current to the 2011 mark for diagnostics. It can do every make and model for asian and domestic. You can do german vehicles if its obd-II under the global diagnostics. The only difference is that you can't look at data but you can still read codes. Its a very handy tool to have. Its in perfect shape abnd still has the original screen protector on it. It is also a touch screen. Im asking $1850 for it FIRM. This scanner is $3850 new and if you was to update it to 2013 you would still be around 2800 vrs 3850. If anybody interested shoot me a text and I can send Pics... 501-two-3-0- Nine 55 One

Just picked up the car, hopefully this time next week I'll be driving it!:thumb:

I have a rust free conquest shell, cheap! Lol I need a motor for the wagon!

I have a rust free conquest shell, cheap! Lol I need a motor for the wagon!

now you say something bout a conquest

on a side not I think its funny when you race a guy in his prelude on several occasions and wax that ass every time he still thinks he can win. that's why you let the guy win one just to make him feel better

Bah. Preludes are dumb. However, my boss has a 01-02 RSX type S. 6spd. You reckon that K20 would be sufficient?

I like it.

he has a h22 swap in it and it's a 92 with just a ram air intake and stock exhaust slow he said why did you allow down I was like cause you were eating my dust with no sounds of catching up

Lol ram air? The equivalent of a 2 inch intake tube?

Some of the old pontiacs grand damns have ram air, but the snorkel is like a maze, now a trans am with a cowl hood and a filter sticking off the TB. Now that's ram air LOL

We I will be moving to cabot in July. I just bought a house and it's actually right around the block from you. I was driving around the neighborhood sunday and spotted your dsm in the garage. Ill be moving in @ 20 stonewood ct . Im sure the wife will be thrilled about it LOL . Ive been MIA for a while now partially due to work and such. The Talon I built has been traded for another 2011 Optima. I had to sacrifice it due to needing a conservitive way of getting around. It would have been a matter of time before it would have got me in trouble. I will say I got my money back for my build with the trade. OMG it was quick for what I had in it. I did rape the shit out of it all day before trading it. I have been planting a bug in my wife's ear about another project. I'm thinking and LS1 swap into something. IDK what yet maybe another RX-8 or bmw 3 series. I'm going to build a motor first then work on getting the shell. Step 1 get a motor

Hey man thats cool your gonna be that close! Nest time you see the garage door open and the blue lexus stop by. I always have cold brewski's!! :thumb:

Any one interested in this and my conquest shell? If not it might all be making its way to the junk yard

I have a couple dsm items that I don't need if you all might be interested. Good 6 bolt head, valve cover, 2g alternator, 2g auto transfer case, small a/w intercooler, a couple fuel rails, green top cas, black top cas, 2 -10an pan fittings(bolt on) 2 extreme psi couplers (3-3 and 3-4) and anything else I can find out here in the shop

Would like to sell all at once

So I picked up a new toy which will shortly have my motor swapped into it.

1979 datsun 210

Last edited by a moderator:
pic of the quest shell

Crack free dash

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back