The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a couple dsm items that I don't need if you all might be interested. Good 6 bolt head, valve cover, 2g alternator, 2g auto transfer case, small a/w intercooler, a couple fuel rails, green top cas, black top cas, 2 -10an pan fittings(bolt on) 2 extreme psi couplers (3-3 and 3-4) and anything else I can find out here in the shop

Would like to sell all at once

Saw the GSX for sale in batesville today. Rather saddening. :/

Yessir. That things future is gonna be bleak.

In other news, I now own a 944. :3 Anyone looking for a great RWD Porsche? Haha.

I'm fixing to head out to Tulsa's Import Faceoff 2013. Don't expect a lot of eclipse or talons representing but the Evo crowd will be out in full force.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been watching the E3 stuff?!

Also, this was parked up the road from a house I was looking at in Memphis this weekend. :) As well as a 1G FWD Turbo laser and a Drift-built 240.

Attachments

• 931206_479737372107038_1785290066_n.jpg
    931206_479737372107038_1785290066_n.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 84
Damn that's nice. No I haven't watched any E3 yet I probably will catch up tonight. I watched the Apple Keynote this morning and got the Xbox order email this afternoon.

Hopefully going to pick up the car tomorrow, bring it back to batesville, get the new clutch put in and have it back on the road soon! Can't wait! After that I'll be saving up to put an a/c in. Does anyone have any parts for it laying around they don't need I could buy? It's been ridiculously hot here lately.

Haha I just saw him driving through town,

What parts does he have?

I think he has an extra highside line.

Well looked at some footage. Glad to see Xbox web Blu ray. At least multiplatform games will look as good as ps exclusives.

Battlefield 4 looks amazing!

PS plus required for PS4 Internet? Jesus. They are literally destroying everything they have over Microsoft..... Chit!

50$ a year? GTFO!!!

o_o....You know that's cheaper than Xbox Live, right? ...

PS4 is steamrolling Xbox. If Microsoft doesn't do something soon then they're going to be the next Dream Cast.

Cheaper Service
Amazing Titles
Better Look
Cheaper Price
Better Technology
Better Performance
Bungie
No game Restrictions
No stupid DRM

Yeah, I'm going to be buying a PS4.

The design on the ps4 looks wild, but doesn't appeal to me in terms of looks. You have a high end PC so you get the best anyways ;)

Any sky rim players? I watched a mod on youtube that turns dragons into randy savage!!! So damn funny!!

Anyone watch the BF4 multiplayer demo OMFG. Not a fan of commander mode, but I love I when the guy shoots the grenade at the floor and the tank falls through!

Yeah it was sweet. guess I gotta get both the ps4 and xbox 1 now

one I get done building my new shell I'm getting that is

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back