The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What part of little Rock are you in man. I may haha

Why is everybody leaving? Just found out Colby is moving too :(

Well since i just graduated from UALR and got a new job in Conway, I may be moving too LOL

I live 1.5 miles from down town, off Main street.

I plan on taking off the stock intake manifold and installing a JMF one, new knock sensor, 1g TB, and maybe a larger brake MC. I will pm you my number if you want to meet up.

Alex your tech savvy. I finally upped the money for Internet. I went ahead and went through dishnet. They ASSURED ME I would see no problems in playing online with a PS3 Xbox and WII.

Got everything set up on Internet. It seems to have no problem watching shows on my PS3 (Hulu) but when I load into a game, it loads fast but when I spawn in. It lags so bad that I just stand there till I get shot...

I did the connection test and it says 6mgb download speed. But 600 or so KBS upload. I have been doing research and it seems like a higher upload speed is needed?? I'm gonna try hooking up to a direct line instead of wireless, any tips?

And here is the real ####ing kicker. We call dish to ask WTF and they said "it's not gaming Internet" what the #### is that??? It's the main damn reason I even wanted it and to cancel the shit. They want 440$ to buy out my contract they lied to me on!!! Now I'm stuck in a goddamn 24 month agreement with these assholes on Internet I won't even use. #### you dishnet. Damn assholes!!

Sorry for the language. I have just been ####ed royally!!!

Alex your tech savvy. I finally upped the money for Internet. I went ahead and went through dishnet. They ASSURED ME I would see no problems in playing online with a PS3 Xbox and WII.

Got everything set up on Internet. It seems to have no problem watching shows on my PS3 (Hulu) but when I load into a game, it loads fast but when I spawn in. It lags so bad that I just stand there till I get shot...

I did the connection test and it says 6mgb download speed. But 600 or so KBS upload. I have been doing research and it seems like a higher upload speed is needed?? I'm gonna try hooking up to a direct line instead of wireless, any tips?

And here is the real ####ing kicker. We call dish to ask WTF and they said "it's not gaming Internet" what the #### is that??? It's the main damn reason I even wanted it and to cancel the shit. They want 440$ to buy out my contract they lied to me on!!! Now I'm stuck in a goddamn 24 month agreement with these assholes on Internet I won't even use. #### you dishnet. Damn assholes!!

Sorry for the language. I have just been ####ed royally!!!

There is not a satellite Internet service under 200$ a month that will let you play online games like CoD at a decent speed. The upload speeds are WAY to low and cannot compare to a deducted hard line.

Keep going up the ranks to their supervisor you can get out of it I'd you raise enough hell.

Good luck

Yeah, satellite connections just aren't the best with latencies and what have you. =/

Go to Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and post your results here - both upload and download. Use Dallas as your choice when it gives you the options to pick a location to test with.

..... Ps3 all the way.guess il have to move on the weekends LOL

Technically the dish isn't in our names. Or I would throw them assholes the middle finger. But I will call and see if they will remove internet. My wife likes it.... I refuse to use it.

guess me and Bobby ain't moving sounds like

Yeah I'm staying, looking for jobs but all within commuting distance. There is a job with entergy in redfield I really hope to get. It's about a 40 mile drive but that's about what I'm doing now.

I'm back to the focus hatch for now until I can find as a daily driver for work.
I've given up on the small 4x4. I need better gas milage.

I hear ya on that all though my car has crap mileage now because of the no o2 sensor thing

Ok I just wanted to see if anyone here knows anything about camaros mynes been actin funny when I start it it runns fine then the check engine light comes on it bogs down and runs like crap and starts misfireing

btw it has a 3.4 v6

Ok I just wanted to see if anyone here knows anything about camaros mynes been actin funny when I start it it runns fine then the check engine light comes on it bogs down and runs like crap and starts misfireing

btw it has a 3.4 v6

Probably throwing a misfire code.

Check your plugs, wires, vacuum leaks, and definetly might need to see about getting your catalytic converters checked

Get your code red and let me know.

btw it has a 3.4 v6

Man you can't catch a break. Sell your camaro, and trade me the gst plus 5250 and take my talon and you'll have no more problems....

Fact - Although the 95 F-Bodies have OBDII ports, the pins are different so unless the store has a special code reader, they won't be able to pull codes - unlike with 95 DSMs where they say "we can't read it unless it's 96" and they can, in fact.

Bandit I cant get it read ### its a 95 they old read 96 and up .......zack If i.had 5k I ###### wouldn have as many problems LOL wish I did that talons nice

Well keep the offer in mind, I'm looking to start a new swap project and put a 4g63 in a datsun roadster. A donor car would be halfway there...

Well keep the offer in mind, I'm looking to start a new swap project and put a 4g63 in a datsun roadster. A donor car would be halfway there...

I just happen to have a transmission I need to sale. Also have a full uncut engine wire harness.

And I need someone to clean out the garage of all DSM parts.

$300 and its all yours.

Fact - Although the 95 F-Bodies have OBDII ports, the pins are different so unless the store has a special code reader, they won't be able to pull codes - unlike with 95 DSMs where they say "we can't read it unless it's 96" and they can, in fact.

Woops, we have a different plug on our scan tool for that. Gotta love chevy!

Has the CEL blinked at all? A cheap method is spray some brake parts cleaner around the engine to check for leaks. Check your fire at the coil and plug. Do not. I repeat do NOT replace the plugs with cheap ass autolites. delco or nothing. You would be suprised how many people bring vehicles in with that problem. And I would seriously crawl up underneath it and see if the cats are still on it. Does it run better at higher RPMS?

I seriously HATE OBD1-1/2. Gives you shit to go buy on a FI vehicle.

Woops, we have a different plug on our scan tool for that. Gotta love chevy!

Has the CEL blinked at all? A cheap method is spray some brake parts cleaner around the engine to check for leaks. Check your fire at the coil and plug. Do not. I repeat do NOT replace the plugs with cheap ass autolites. delco or nothing. You would be suprised how many people bring vehicles in with that problem. And I would seriously crawl up underneath it and see if the cats are still on it. Does it run better at higher RPMS?

I seriously HATE OBD1-1/2. Gives you shit to go buy on a FI vehicle.
no it just comes on after like 30 seconds and as soon as it does the car bogs down and runns shitty it wants to die when I first let off clutch unless I get on it and it has an aftermarket cat and no muffler LOL thats new for me ......I really just want to get rid of the back fire

If any of you guys need ANYTHING off of a 2G AWD, let me know. I need to part this stuff and quickly.

no it just comes on after like 30 seconds and as soon as it does the car bogs down and runns shitty it wants to die when I first let off clutch unless I get on it and it has an aftermarket cat and no muffler LOL thats new for me ......I really just want to get rid of the back fire

If your not getting any leaks. Try your Coolant temp sensor. It might be dumping fuel if bad. Not sure the volts or whatever I'm terrible with a multi meter.

Anybody need a Mitsubishi power TR unit? i'll take 20... Got a nice little seat belt ticket, LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back