The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am in fayetteville. I have a Gsx that is about to get an hx40 and some other goodies hopefully. If anyone ever wants to chill and work on DSM's im down... Just have to get mine to my garage and ill be starting to tear the thing apart.

Hey man glad to see another NwA member around. I teach at the university and am around quite a bit. Currently live in Prairie Grove but end up in Fayetteville daily, let me know if you ever need some help I'm always up for some wrenching.

Anyone need a 21 gallon air compressor or a small 70 amp arc welder? o-o I have them and have no use for them.

fo free ill take it

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

New exhaust

If anybody has a 1g 4g63 cam gear off a turbo car I'm in need of one finish my 6 bolt head swap on my 95 Tsi Awd. Cause I really don't wanna use the old 2g gears because of the offset difference.

Got my boss almost talked into letting me and baby girl to ride I his Chevelle in the 4th of July parade.
:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 48
If anybody has a 1g 4g63 cam gear off a turbo car I'm in need of one finish my 6 bolt head swap on my 95 Tsi Awd. Cause I really don't wanna use the old 2g gears because of the offset difference.

I have two in perfect condition setting in a box I believe.

What's your thoughts on painting a car with this? I paint in pieces, not all at once.

How much you wanting for it?

$125 if you come grab it.

It was actually used to paint a vehicle once by a friend - his little Civic. :p It didn't do bad at all unless you take off walking around the entire car holding the damn button down.

its a nissan not a dsm they like to breath easy.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

long tube header to test pipe top 3 inch to 4 inch tips. it's really quiet LOL

I've been pwned. All this time.

Good though, I got a dual muffler bumper off a 92 cutlass supreme 3.4 DOHC and I would like to help it breath when I get the bumper painted and run a stock ish exhaust, what would y'all recomend? I want a throaty note kinda like a 3800. But I gots a 3100. Maybe a 2-3 inch magna 1 in 2 out? I gotta find a way to pipe It though; the fuel filter sits opposite the tunnel of the stock exhaust.

If I only had a 3800 series II SC and some time.

Well actually all that means is you need to find a good in-between. So for NA cars it really makes a difference, so in essence, a 4' exhaust is bad for an NA car as it has to waste more power getting that exhaust out. A good 3" or 2 1/2" would be best.

Awesome. :D

Guys, I'm relocating to Cordova TN this coming month so I won't be semi-local anymore. In the meantime, I'm parting out the 95 Talon AWD Auto. It would be a great donor. For anyone here, you can come get it for $800 and make some cash parting it out. We're talking full engine, drivetrain, etc. Could even use it for a neat swap. -nudge-

Otherwise she's getting parted and scrapped within this month.

Any DSMer's im Little Rock want to give me a head with swapping intake manifolds? Pizza and beer included.

What part of little Rock are you in man. I may haha

Why is everybody leaving? Just found out Colby is moving too :(

Well since i just graduated from UALR and got a new job in Conway, I may be moving too LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back