The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys I'm looking for a tracker, sidekick, samurai, rav4 on the cheap if you see any around. ($1000-1200)

Doesn't have to be perfect, just running well. Would prefer manual transmission.

I know it may not be a ute bobby, but my wife's uncle is selling a 89 Toyota carolla 2dr 5spd for 800$. It looks almost like a celica/supra as far as I know it does run and drive pretty well. He replaced some lines. It's a pretty cute little car. (I'm partial to 2 doors) if your needing something to get you by. Il. Keep my eyes open for a tracker to

My wife doesn't need to know my plan for its future.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all I'm needing is the compressor I believe. Went to Bandits and got the other things yesterday. But for $30 it wouldn't hurt to get the extres :D

Nope not with that pricing! You know how much compressors go for? I'm sure you do ;). Now if you guys absolutely need anything to get your stuff up and running, let me know. I'm usually good about giving parts to get y'all going ;) NIGHT!

89 Corolla? If it was an 85-86 I'd be there today. Haha.

Not even close to a AE86 :(

Damn what an awful day. Got those damn headgasket a replaced and was toting down the upper IM. The book says 20 inch pounds. So no problem. I'm turninn it and turning it. WTF this has to be way more than SNAP. Stupid cheap ass torque wrench. I want to find the people who mad it and kick them in the balls. Stupid assfoward cab buicks. Everything is damn new and I'm getting a misfire on 3 cylinder until 2k RPMS. WTF.

Now I may have found the culprit. The EGR may be the problem since its doing nothing. Just #3 at idle.

Why a torque wrench for inch pounds? Just snug it tight by hand.

I usually do, but it was acting like it was sucking air.

Problem corrected. Some retard left a Injector seal. Damnit!

Of course I don't even know why I look at that thing. Half the shit is foreign to me. My favorite is coolant temp. Fan on and off, and misfire counter. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 50
I have a 7'' LCD Monitor Jensen Head unit that has a crack in the screen, Anybody know when I can get it fixed locally? Or DIY LCD screen repair. I emailed the company as well. No response yet.

You reckon they would call us devil worshippers if they seen us with a diamond star? :p

Nice day for some upholstery work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in fayetteville. I have a Gsx that is about to get an hx40 and some other goodies hopefully. If anyone ever wants to chill and work on DSM's im down... Just have to get mine to my garage and ill be starting to tear the thing apart.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back