The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got tired of my doors squeaking so I did some stiffening with expanding foam and created some metal door pull plates to expand the forces across the panel more. Makes a huge difference for 20$ in supplies. Now just gotta tighten up the window rattle and ill be happy.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Each will be trimmed and painted accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it actually mounts inside the door pull cup. I will probably cover them with headliner material to clean them up. The doors are rock solid now.

I hate to do it guys but I have to step back out of the DSM scene. With my job coming to a end soon I don't have the time to play around or the extra money to play with.

Anyone that wants to buy all the Dsm parts in the garage ill take 600.00 OBO.

I'm sure Colby can vouch for the parts I have.

Well guys I'm officially dsm'less. Had a great time with these cars, but after 8 years it's time to move on. Met some great guys in the community and believe my cars went to good people. Enjoy them, I'm sure ill check back in from time to time, but now it's time to tear into the ol' 68.

cool deal. you know I've only owned one Chevy full-size truck ever and it was a 81 2wd that wouldn't run right. I've owned a couple s10s but haven't had a decent running 350 truck ever or car. guess I must like my 4cylinderz better

Parts I know I have:
Engine of corse LOL
Extra intake
Extra throttle body
Lightweight crank pulley
Alternator - needs rebuilt
Power steering pump
450cc injectors
Extra igniter
Extra oil cooler
A couple of plug covers
Flywheel
Clutch and pressure plate
Some intercooler piping
A few silicone couplers
Random fuses and relays
Braided turbo feed
Stock turbo return line
Cruise control cables
New timing kit w bse ( OEM mits parts)
Side mount IC

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff

I know that timing kit is good cause I bought it and it's all in mitsu bags and everything.

It's alright. We can still have a cookout! You don't have to have a DSM. More of a enthusiast club now. Because my car wot be done for a while. I did however buy a sharpie and some bags for the teardown LOL

I also have some parts in my garage that I need gone for a 1g and maybe some 2g id have to look on the 2g stuff though

Alright, thanks. Alex? You got any from your talon your parting?

Full functioning ac is in the red talon. :) Come yank it out and $30 and you can take anything ac related. Come pick this car clean.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back