The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They are all pretty similar in quality for what 95% of us use them for. I went with an lC-1 purely for the gauge that matched my Glowshift set. Now if we were truly going all out and running a wideband on each exhaust outlet like some of the top contenders on here I think the mtx would be much better. Regardless, the lc1 is nice to mount in small locations due to the digital gauge and power box being located elsewhere.

Of course, but the overall clean reading of the MTX-L is just much more buttery than the LC1. I went from an LC1 to my MTX-L and highly prefer it over the LC1. It seems to be more accurate and crisp, even being mounted in the same location. Both were installed with brand new sensors for the record.

Innovate works much better with Link than AEM, though not knocking AEM - they just don't contend well 100% of the time.

Picked this up today, the damn FBI dicked me around and never have me the go ahead on getting a gun, kinda ### considering Uncle Sam gave me a rifle. But since they never "denied me" they where allowed to sell it 4 days later.

But here it is, brand new. 7 shot. .357 magnum, double action with a rollout cylinder. Don't ask how much, but I like it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 54
Parting out the red auto awd. Engine and such are perfect. Front end is shot from the impact. Everything mechanical is still great. Honestly will fire up and drive...just a little funny with the bumper pushed 7 inches towards the driver side.

Bobby, I might have one lying around if you're okay with a stocker. Let me see what I can dig up.

Picked up another 2G AWD Auto - White in color. Still has the factory Talon White wheels. Pretty nifty. So currently 3 AWD Talons are seated in my driveway.

anybody got a 2g non-cruise throttle cable for sale? Just removed the cruise and in need of one.

Don't anyone waste your money on E3 plugs. Colton couldn't find NGK's in stock so he got these thinking they would work.

They are POS plugs. I hate them, you can't set the gap.

And with less than 3 miles on them 2 plugs failed. The insulator on the electrode broke. Did I mention the are a POS waste off money.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't anyone waste your money on E3 plugs. Colton couldn't find NGK's in stock so he got these thinking they would work.

They are POS plugs. I hate them, you can't set the gap.

And with less than 3 miles on them 2 plugs failed. The insulator on the electrode broke. Did I mention the are a POS waste off money.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I use them in my lawn equipment but that would be the ONLY thing I would use them on. I might also use them on an NA car or truck as they have been proven but why didn't he just go to a different store? He could have bought 3 sets of NGKs for the price of the E3 plugs....You can probably still get your money back on them in some stores but they might say you installed them in a "faulty" vehicle....O'Reilly's seems to ALWAYS have NGK plugs in stock when I check.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where he went. I bet I could get a refund if he can find the receipt. If the manager doesn't want to refund I will gladly step over him to the district manager. If you make a big of enough deal in a professional manner they will accommodate you.

Usually a nice email to a dm goes a long way.

just bring em to my oreilys and ill fix ya up good and you shouldn't need a recipt just use the phone number that they should have asked you for when he bought them

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back