The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Arkansas members

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby, I don't know how yal been able to find another dsm that is in good of a condition. Especiall just in a day? Is there like an undisclose location where all these dsm are? If there is you need to tell me LOL.

Anyways, is this awd?

Just faith and things works out that way

Sold the 240 in less than 2 hours and checked to see if he still had the car. He did so I asked to stick my name on it. I have the cash and planning to make the trip to pick it up.

got my cleaner status LOL
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

anyone know of a good way to kill rust

got my cleaner status LOL

anyone know of a good way to kill rust

Nice, love those wheels, pick up some plastidip and kill those yellow center caps though.

Cabot, can you shoot me a Facebook invite on there it looks to be invite only. Zach.steelman

So you're who bought the GSX?! I was just about to try to talk him into selling it and he told me that he had just gotten it sold.

If the thought even passes through his head to sell it let me know. :| That's....a lot of DSM. I've wanted that parked in my drive and taken to the shootout for years now. God damn you two.

So you're who bought the GSX?! I was just about to try to talk him into selling it and he told me that he had just gotten it sold.

If the thought even passes through his head to sell it let me know. :| That's....a lot of DSM. I've wanted that parked in my drive and taken to the shootout for years now. God damn you two.

Cheer up and look on the bright side. It could have been bought by a punk kid (Colton ;) ) who would beat it to shit and not take care of it.

Cheer up and look on the bright side. It could have been bought by a punk kid (Colton ;) ) who would beat it to shit and not take care of it.

Lmao. :p

I want that damn car so bad. >:| What would it take to buy it?

That's Colton's call. I don't see him selling it.

It's in my garage right now. Have to remove the old gas and make sure the tune is okay for driving and break in.

I plan to get up there to get the other one very soon. My schedule is crazy right now. Making sure everything at work is going smooth and job hunting and interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Colton's call. I don't see him selling it.

It's in my garage right now. Have to remove the old gas and make sure the tune is okay for driving and break in.

I plan to get up there to get the other one very soon. My schedule is crazy right now. Making sure everything at work is going smooth and job hunting and interviews.

Everyone has a price. I just need to know what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I don't know.. I've been wanting to have a DSM and I've wanted this one ever since we bought the motor off him for my last eclipse! Haha

Hm, I don't know.. I've been wanting to have a DSM and I've wanted this one ever since we bought the motor off him for my last eclipse! Haha

Oh I can understand, and I won't even go into how meticulous the upkeep is going to be - You give me a price. We work out something. And I help you find another one. :3

I don't know, I haven't even got to drive it yet! Plus that thing is just sexy!:D

Don't worry! It's safe with me! :p I'll keep you in mind though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back