1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Are you organizing a car show?

Posted by RockAuto, Aug 19, 2019

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. RockAuto

RockAuto Supporting Vendor

Joined Jan 26, 2011
    Madison, Wisconsin
    RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming event by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you one gift certificate to use as a prize. All offered to you at no cost.

If you are interested in receiving these donations for your event, email marketing@rockauto.com for more information.

aug_19-forumIMG.jpg

Talon96fwd and Doubleot like this.
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Roseville, California
    Do monthly Cars & Coffee and Charity Fundraiser car events count? I volunteer time to help organize these types of events in my area for a local group whose mission is to raise money for charities on this list:
    https://www.dreamsanddrivers.com/charities/

I can run this by them to see if it fits into what we're doing.

Street Build 8K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 7K  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
  3. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    Do you work with people across the pond? I will be going to some events next year and setting up a stand at them with groups or cars from American to imports,

If you do work with over seas let me know.

Road Race Build 8K  47

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    175 whp · 180.1 lb/ft · 2G DSM