The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Are you going to HELL test!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryans99OZ said:
191....i guess college will do that to ya....or the anal sex

haha yup that did me in too, 154 here and I can't even get into bars to answer half those questions or I am sure it would be higher, angry dudes plus angry drunk guy(<--me) = fights...usually so if I could get into bars tehn I am sure it would be higher.

LOL my best friend used to hit on me (verbally) until i actually hit him a few times. thats as far as i got for anything fruity. and as for the bestiality thing, i knew that sheep would go and gloat....

AHAHAHA
I made a funny
:laugh: :cry:

i'm still the highest, yay LOL
I do EVERYTHING i shouldnt. Except for chemical drugs. got rid of many a friend because of that shit.

well even though i have the word devil in my screen name i still aint going to hell, only scored a healthy 49, but to those that scored over 100, tisk tisk :shhh:

They didnt ask me if i killed someone. Does that automatically mean hell?

125. Fun test. Good thing that we're all forgiven, if we choose to be. God's cool like that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back