The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Are you going to HELL test!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I got a 50.....kind of cool. :cool: if they added in fighting and shooting people I may have done alittle better. LOL j/k :laugh: :p

I cant believe i'm the highest so far.
Than again i always knew i was a little different LOL
i'm 21, maybe i've done more than i thought, here i was thinking i waisted my youth LOL :thumb:

236 and no lies.

MyRidzPhucked said:
I cant believe i'm the highest so far.
Than again i always knew i was a little different LOL
i'm 21, maybe i've done more than i thought, here i was thinking i waisted my youth LOL :thumb:

236 and no lies.
stop fooling around with guys and it will go down :laugh:

It's official:

I am a geek. :(

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 105
215. There were maybe 7 that warranted a "no".

id say college boosts your score by at least 70pts...w00t 143 :thumb:

some of you guys put down you had 200 plus points. They had a question about having sex with the member of the same sex...... :shhh: are you guys a little fruity??

Redmachine said:
some of you guys put down you had 200 plus points. They had a question about having sex with the member of the same sex...... :shhh: are you guys a little fruity??
The three or four on that topic were among my counted 7. ;) Drugs are bad.

126 and just to give base numbers the max score u can get is a 276 ya evil fuickers

Been in college way too damn long, maybe there is a reason??

btw: no animals or same sex stuff. You gotta wonder about those 200+ scores... OMG

Attachments

• animal%20house.jpg
    animal%20house.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 63
144...i dont feel extremely bad, but not as bad as i could be LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back