The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are you going to HELL test!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL well actually I put that "few tricks below the belt" in quotes cuz that's what it said next to the score I fell under. But yeah, I hear ya..... you do no drugs and such, but you got others drunk to take advantage of them and were responsible for them losing their virginity.

I've got a mix of both alcohol/drug things and the "below the belt" questions. I'm not that bad, but I'm no angel.

You people with really low scores.....you must just be too young to have started your devilish ways yet. :p

EclpzLvr97 said:
you got others drunk to take advantage of them and were responsible for them losing their virginity.
:shhh: ;) guilty (seperate acts however)

Aikouka said:
Welcome to the group :p.

There was a "What Level of Hell Are You Going To?" test that my sister, my brother and I all took. It's based on Dante's Inferno where there are 9 levels of hell, limbo and pergutory where pergutory was the best, then limbo then level 1 down to level 9. My 13-year-old sister took the test and got level 8 hell. My brother and I took the test and both got pergutory ... needless to say, I've had a fairly boring life.

I'm 19 and will turn 20 in about 2 months.

yea, im only 15, so i've got some time to live... :D

jab-619 said:
MAN I F$CKED!!!! 216 OMG Looks like its Hell for me!

Oh, you ARE fvcked! Good luck man! :D

I'll send u a postcard! J/K ;)

DILLDOUGH said:
I got a 3 LOL considering im only 15, and dont do drugs, cant legally drink, or have sex legally LOL ;)

I got a 30 and im 15? drinking is bad :D

i got 102... :| but im still young (18) and have alot of catching up to do! LOL :thumb:

25 :| well i dont drink ever , no drugs ever so yeah i guess im not normal :rolleyes: neat test anyways LOL ;)

185 for me. I'm going to hell, where's my handbasket I wanna be catered to, bi***!

70! and im 16.... i would have prolly been screwed if i could actually go to bars, but being drug free saved me, some of the below the belt and drinking questions tho.... :D ... oh i thought i was screwed when i saw the "have you ever laughed at a retard/old person" questions :thumb:

96whitetalon said:
139 my girlfriend got 149 :thumb:

damn that sucks your girl scored higher then you... hopefully most of her yes answers where done with you... :laugh:

i got a 150

Eclipsed said:

I dont go to bars or do drugs so that really lowered my score.

But one thing that did make my score so high, was that damn licking eyeballs. MMM MMM bi***.

Licking eyeballs WTF?

;) hey that was my eye... :laugh:

i know im going to hell..got a spot picked out right next to the fire.. gonna get a NICE TAN....

160... not as bad as i thought.. gotta love the eyeball lick.. muah hah aha.. OMG

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back