The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Are you going to HELL test!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevilSperm said:
125...i knew i should have gotten into screwing sheep

^^^^^You're going to hell regardless if you took the test or not!! I mean, you are the "DevilSperm" ;)

Nautica985 said:
I got 181 OMG . I was expecting a score close to what every one else on here got. but when I really think about it, i have done some pretty bad things back in the day

Damn, high score! You're going to hell man. Just think. Down there, they'll give you all you can eat chocolate chip cookies. But NO milk or Water!! hahaha.

103. I thought i was screwed off the bat when i saw the first couple of questions.

Wow ... I got a 4 and didn't lie answering a single question, but that cheesy music was starting to bother me :p.

SleepingEclipse said:
i got a 4....and didnt lie on any...wow im boring :p

Welcome to the group :p.

There was a "What Level of Hell Are You Going To?" test that my sister, my brother and I all took. It's based on Dante's Inferno where there are 9 levels of hell, limbo and pergutory where pergutory was the best, then limbo then level 1 down to level 9. My 13-year-old sister took the test and got level 8 hell. My brother and I took the test and both got pergutory ... needless to say, I've had a fairly boring life.

I'm 19 and will turn 20 in about 2 months.

126...ah the days of my youth. Even my wife doesn't know some of that stuff about me. :shhh:

EclpzLvr97 said:

I got a "few tricks below the belt". :cool:

ditto, i got a 68, all my points coming the the below the belt questions :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back