The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are you going out for Black Friday?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gysgt Guy

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 6, 2011
Lubbock, Texas
Who all is going to fight the crowds this year?
Personally I need a new tv, mines starting to crap out

I already bought most of my big ticket items this year, laptop, tv, surround sound, etc.

But the wife wants to go christmas shopping so i'll be out there, muscling people out of my way to get what she wants, LOL.

I might get some body armor. We'll see.

I'm the crazy person that likes to go out on Black Friday just for the entertainment, not to actually buy anything, LOL :D

I went out once but didn't get anything, back in like 2005. Then most of the past years excluding last year I worked in retail so I was always working. Lots of fun seeing people nearly killing each other over stuff.

This year though I might go out if theres any decent deals on a new laptop or something.. Mines fine but I've dropped it so many times it has cracks everywhere and I wouldn't mind picking up a netbook for class. I mostly just want to go see the lines and the bloodshed

Just saw best buy is having a Sharp 42" LCD 1080p for $199!!! Off brand or not, that's a freaking steal

Sharp isn't an offbrand. I've had a sharp tube television for nearly about 16 years. It still has a perfect picture, and it was top of the line back when my dad got it in the 90s..... I think they were just slower to adopt newer screen types than other manufactures.

Just saw best buy is having a Sharp 42" LCD 1080p for $199!!! Off brand or not, that's a freaking steal

Sharp makes good tv's, the Sharp Aquos was one of the higher rated LCD's for a while. Not sure where it stands now though. Be prepared to camp out for one of those tvs though.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go out on black friday yet, I need to decide what I'm going to get for x-mas gifts for people first.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back