The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Are you buying something for your DSM for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it got an ACT Xlite Flywheel and another ACT2100 not by choice.. Its like a woman, it never stops bitching about what it wants. And when you don't give it to them they stop performing what you need them to perform. :p And my brother is buying me a new paint job... so I think that my car is beyond spoiled.

Happy Holidays all!!!

I'm not buying anything for it, but I'm getting urethane motor mounts, oil pressure gauge, and a digi cam so I can take some movies of the fun.

NO, mine aint getting shit. :laugh: My car gets Christmas pretty much year round. I'm always spending money on it. Maybe for it's birthday it'll get a new turbo/engine. BR500/BR Stg 2... :shhh:

just bought a VP o2 housing set up for an external gate, and im really debating on getting some tein ss coilovers. Merry christmas to all....i have 11 days off so im sure ill be putting all kinds of new stuff on the gsx during vacation.

Gettin my Big 16g, S-AFC, and ported 2g o2 installed. Might even get my Translab shift kit put on if I can get enough cash.

ACT 2900 clutch (possibly along with the ACT flywheel), new headlights (housings), and a galant VR-4 alternator (90 amp). Need more juice :)

Oh, and DSMLink if it ever gets released (was first on my list)! :rolleyes:

My baby is getting more presents then my girlfriend, I'm rebuilding my head right now, then gettin all the body work done, and a new paint job, within a month from now. Just finished installin rebuilt axles and full synchomesh tranny fluid change (which did wonders by the way)

But shhhh....my girfriend hasn't realised it yet :shhh: :cool: :p

My car is getting a fully built shortblock, ACT 2600 w/lightened flywheel, Phantom boost, egt, oil pressure, a/f, & water temp, triple pillar and dual bezel, new tires, and some other little secrets i will reveal in my profile when shes finished.

We'll see. I am personally not getting anything for it, but my family has a long list of EXACT parts that I need. The list includes, but is not limited to, Datalogger, TT, Strut Bars, Clear Corners, ummmmmm, cant really remember the rest. Oh yea, Compression Tester. And my bro got my new tires for my rims as well :D

--Kyle :talon:

I'm thinking about the Zeitronix for her. Datalogger itself just isn't cutting it for me.
Ooh, and maybe one of those carport tent things cuz I don't want ONE flake of snow to touch her. She's been VERY good since I bought her about 7-8 months ago so she deserves a good christmas :thumb: 117k miles and still pulling strong :thumb:

im not buying her anything for christmas, i already bought her arp head bolts a 4 layer metal head gasket, walbro 255, fpr, new bottom end, 3 angle valve job on the head, now i just need an safc 2, but she might be gettin that for chirstmas from my family :shhh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back