The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are you buying something for your DSM for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BacknBlack92ESi

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 19, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
Just wondering if anyone else is buying something for their DSM for X-Mas. I already got all my shopping done for my girlfriend, friends and family and I have some cash left over to spend on the Talon. Buying a Apex-i Downpipe and a Injen Intake. He has been nice so far so the car deserves it :D

I didn't buy it anything, but I did make it a roll cage and a rear strut tower bar. And did some more work to finish the 5-speed swap.

New 2g 4g63, pte 50 trim turbo, S-AFC 2, 255lph fuel pump, 680cc injectors, evo 02 housing, t3/t4 exhaust manifold, act 2100, and greddy front mount ic :cool:

Yep, already bought her two presents and received a free one for me! I went to Jeg’s and purchased some Accel plug wires and plugs, and they gave me a free Jeg’s hat! Lol. :thumb: Going to get some Dayco Polycog belts and see how well they do to eliminate my belt sequel and fly off issues! I like the concept, and Dayco was always a good belt for the snowmobile, so we will see.

As for “functional cosmetics”, I have been considering getting some of the window vent shields to keep the rain and snow out when I crack the windows for a smoke. Car also really needs some floor mats. I figure between the vents and the mats I will gain about 20 hp……LOL. :laugh: I am sure I might find some other stuff, but that about it for now. I already know the wife not getting me much for Xmas, this holiday season just plan suks!! :( :laser:

just bought a HKS SSQV for my car yesterday :)

180$ shipped on ebay...

man i wish they made those door window cover things that worked on the 2g.

I might but I haven't decided if I'm going to do some more mods or get a paint job,my exterior sucks right now

Turbo kit! ;) ( I Bought it It is on the mail!)

I just want an easy bolt on right now! Something a little faster of what i have!

Later AWD!!!!!! (In a year or two!)

Bye,

Yea im buyin one wheel, one tire, and one fender for my dsm :|

mine is getting the hookup this year.

evoII 16g is here, front mount just came today. DSmlink is on the way. Injectors should be coming soon.

Now i need a replacement laptop

Either new suspension, a paintjob, or maybe suspension and a cold air intake.

Last year I bought my downpipe, exhaust and turbo timer. This Christmas I'm buying her a front mount :thumb:

My parents are helping me buy a ShepRacing tranns rebuild with all the lots fun stuff. But I'm really down for Christmas this year b/c my car is all taken apart and I won't get it running until the Monday after the holiday. It sucks but Talon and I will reunite soon.

Ground Controls/AGX combo, I know not the best but I dont AutoX or roadrace so they will do, and struttower bars. Perhaps a MP3 player so I can have tunes again afetr my CD player took a shit.

I would like to get a little brother, a little AWD baby, I actaully have no idea if it will be gsx or tsi AWD, well i guess i will suprise myself :D

im buying a walboro 255, 650cc's, front and rear strut bars, arp head studs and a 4 layer headgasket (both not by choice), 3" gm mas, and complete maf traslator setup, and last but least a full 2.5" exhaust. :thumb: im excited! my car is finally gonna come together! :p -Matt

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back