The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Are we in the Matrix?

Are we in the Matrix?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
maybe the movies came out, because we would just think theyre movies. but actually theyre real but we dont think they are cause they made it seem fake!?!? :confused:

Sephroth57 said:
maybe the movies came out, because we would just think theyre movies. but actually theyre real but we dont think they are cause they made it seem fake!?!? :confused:

:confused: also.

that's why i always liked that movie....we don't know if it's actually like that or not

:barf: :barf: :laugh: only at 3am when im boning a fat porker bitvch and i have no idea how the hell i got there :laugh:

:thumb: Don't drink in the middle of the day. You'll have a night hang-over. Try getting advil at 1am. It's hard shit to find.

If we are I'd rather have my life now with than to be wearing tattered close in a BS wasteland living in an underground sewer :confused:

TimG said:
:thumb: Don't drink in the middle of the day. You'll have a night hang-over. Try getting advil at 1am. It's hard shit to find.

12 yager bopmbs and a 12 pack and ill still be standing. hangover have no effect on me whatsoever

yeah thats true... id be like that cypher guy. i dont care if im not really eating steak, it tastes like steak to me!!

Sephroth57 said:

you got that bobby brown? YOu got that bin laden weed? :p

whats this the start of a one word reply chain. LOL those are awesome

Nothing is the way it seems, discerning man from machine.
Dominate as to erase, wiping Man from Earth's face.

- Fear Factory

Yea, we're in the Matrix.

Oh and E.T. and I are kickin' back drinking some King Cobras, too. :cool:

yep, we have to be in the matrix, how else am i jumping from building to building saving the world day after day, oh yea and zion has hotter babes than the movie

or maybe the matrix movies were created to get some people inside the matrix to realize the truth...............

there is no spoon.

i say we are cause after the 3rd movie when the architect said those that want to be free will, as soon as i walked out of the theatre the payphone next to me rang while i was going to the car, i was too much of a #### to pick it up. maybe cause im not ready. theres still too much to do here before i leave.

Thomas91169 said:
or maybe the matrix movies were created to get some people inside the matrix to realize the truth...............

there is no spoon.

i say we are cause after the 3rd movie when the architect said those that want to be free will, as soon as i walked out of the theatre the payphone next to me rang while i was going to the car, i was too much of a #### to pick it up. maybe cause im not ready. theres still too much to do here before i leave.

That happened when i watched the 2nd movie...well it was my house phone...but it was just sumone breathing...and then it hung up

Eagle_Summit said:
That happened when i watched the 2nd movie...well it was my house phone...but it was just sumone breathing...and then it hung up
Thats called a pervert and it wasn't the matrix calling :laugh:

Eagle_Summit said:

uhh that was me... sorry i have asthma :shhh:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back