The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are these evo 8 injectors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob123131

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2004
winona, Minnesota
I bought some used 560cc evo 8 injectors but cant find the part number to see if they really are the right ones. One side says MDL560P the other side says INP-401. I found very similar numbers to INO-401 in Nikkio's injectors.=http://www.witchhunter.com/injectordata1.htm
If this is Nikkio then it is not the right injector coorect. I belived evo 8 injectors were denso.

bob123131 said:
I bought some used 560cc evo 8 injectors but cant find the part number to see if they really are the right ones. One side says MDL560P the other side says INP-401. I found very similar numbers to INO-401 in Nikkio's injectors.=http://www.witchhunter.com/injectordata1.htm
If this is Nikkio then it is not the right injector coorect. I belived evo 8 injectors were denso.

I don't remember the numbers on mine exactly, but they were very close if not the same as yours. Plus the MDL560P gives it away that they are 560's. They should be brown top injectors also.:thumb:

Which look identical to 1g NT injectors, but those are not NT injectors because it's not the same INP #. Count on them being evo 8's.

My apologies for reviving a dead thread, but I found a set of injectors in my garage from an engine swap I recently did and I believe they are Evo's. They are similar to Steve's in color (but a bit darker), and the number on it is INP-059. I have a set of 240cc's from an NA 4G63 which are similar in color, but more orangy. There isn't an INP number on my NA's.

I believe they are Evo's. They are similar to Steve's in color (but a bit darker), and the number on it is INP-059. I have a set of 240cc's from an NA 4G63 which are similar in color, but more orangy. There isn't an INP number on my NA's.

There not EVO's they are 240cc NA injectors.
Non-Turbo 4G63 - N240H Injectors-casting #INP-059 (240cc High Impedance)

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/bolt-tech/221081-injector-identification.html#post1852834
Fuel Injector, OEM Numbers MD158850, INP059 OEM Fuel Injectors, Diesel Fuel Injectors
Nikki fuel injector flow rates

Thanks for the info. On my orange injectors, there isn't an INP number. On one side it says "35310-33310" and on the other side it says "9250930011". Any ideas?

On my orange injectors, there isn't an INP number. On one side it says "35310-33310" and on the other side it says "9250930011". Any ideas?

A Google search says they are Hyundai Sonata Injectors, also for a NA 2.0L car. Best guess would be that they are about the same size.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back