The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Are front AWD axles the same?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt300ZXT

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 23, 2004
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I'm going to purchase a new driver side front 91 AWD axle for my Eclipse. The roller bearings popped out of the cup they sit in the other night. Instead of rebuilding and regreasing them, I'd rather just have a new axle or reman unit all greased up and ready to go. Does anyone know if the front axles are the same? I found one on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CV-A...ameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

and it doesn't specifically list it as being driver or passenger side. Can anyone clear this up for me? Also I'd really appreciate it in an email to [email protected] because the past 4 or 5 days, this site hasn't worked, I'm surprised I was able to get on this time.

Oh wait I'm retarded, I was reading it again and saw that it said drivers side LOL

Yea, I'm not taking the whole thing out, just the roller bearings popped out of the end cup, so that's all I really need, not the entire long ass thing that I've seen in pictures.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back