The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

ARCHER RACING PACIFIC KIT 1GA

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

munqc

Probationary Member
Aug 24, 2022
edmonton, AB_Canada
Tried this on facebook DSM pages and didnt get any luck.... hoping to find more here !
My Laser is sporting the ultra rare Archer Racing Pacific Lip kit, and i am really struggling to find other ones still alive nowadays, wondering how many there is left !!! The only other one i have found so far is and identical red laser like mine that sold on BAT not long ago...
If you know where or if you own one with this kit, please show it !!!
Would also really like to know if there is any of the real Archer Racing edition Talons still in existence !!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There’s a thread on here in regards to the Archer cars. Phil Beers (can’t think of his member name, he’ll have posts in that thread) owns at least one of them and has had more than one of the Archer cars at one point.
he has one of the actual Racecars yes, but doesnt have the pacific kit.... 2 different things
not looking for the racecars, looking for the archer championship edition, which were sold as streetcars from my understanding...

Ah when you said one of the Archer racing edition cars I was thinking the actual race cars, I’m groggy, my apologies. As far as the kit goes I can assure yours is one of the last in existence.
All good bud !!
Here is the only other one that i know about in 2023... just sold on BaT , it was in beautiful condition too... and it is exact same spec as mine minus the sunroof LOL
Would love to find more

I still cant believe i have the full kit on a car up here in Canada, surprised the kit made it here to start with, would love to know the backstory on my car...
Been trying everywhere to find other ones....
There must be a collector with one of the Archer Racing Championship Editions, i cannot believe they all disappeared..

i just bought a 1990 Laser that comes with the archer racing body kit not installed and a set of MOMO arrow 17x8 wheels. its a barn find, i'll post it soon enough i just need to get the car out of the garage first !

I'm from quebec city too ! In beauport

A friend of mine said there was a red one in ontario canada near stratford quite a few years back, wasnt in the best shape but was all there

I could reproduce the kit, the only thing is: the original kit is made from rubber ? Its very maleable, flexible. Its not fiberglass and definitely not polyurethane like modern car bumpers.

I could make it out of fiber but that would take a lot of time. I'll take some pictures as soon as i can

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back