The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Archer Fab T3 standard placement turbo manifolds

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Man i got this delivered yesterday dude I have to say, and I am a big critic , This is absolutely the best craftsmanship I have ever seen in a manifold, not to mention quality of the material used a true work of art! I have to say I am very pleased. As soon as I get a 40mm wastegate its going on the car! Thanks.
Means a lot kel! Thanks a ton for the support! I'll make sure to send you some stickers if i ever get them made LOL

Each manifold looks better then the last. Always improving!

petegsx

Proven Member
Jun 24, 2016
Lafayette, Tennessee
I apologize ahead of time if these questions have already been answered here!
Can I use a 2g radiator, how close or far away is your manifold to the upper 2g radiator those?
Your manifold with wg option, can I use power steering?
And what is the latest cost on regular t3 with the wg option? I seen $900, then $865
Can you make the exhaust elbow that vbands (3") at the turbo and it bolts to the regular 2 bolt downpipe?
Can you post some pictures of some you have coated, I seen the bronze. Wondering what your other color options look like.

Last edited:

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
I apologize ahead of time if these questions have already been answered here!
Can I use a 2g radiator, how close or far away is your manifold to the upper 2g radiator those?
Your manifold with wg option, can I use power steering?
And what is the latest cost on regular t3 with the wg option? I seen $900, then $865
Can you make the exhaust elbow that vbands (3") at the turbo and it bolts to the regular 2 bolt downpipe?
Can you post some pictures of some you have coated, I seen the bronze. Wondering what your other color options look like.

The T3 manifold will allow you to use a 2g radiator hose, the T4 will require a 1g radiator.

The price for the t3 has risen slightly due to the quality of the product increasing, i now use all cnc milled flanges and polished runners, no more pourous weld elbows. And include minor port work of runner entries and collector flange area. I'm still 4-500$ less expensive then JMF, STM, shearer, sheepy, and of quite compairable quality. I updated the origional post to avoid confusion on pricing. But of course for the most up to date info, please visit my webstore www.archerfabrications.bigcartel.com

I only have pictures of bronze cerakote cause thats all people have ordered so far, but there is a black, silver, and titanium option aswell.

I am not currently doing an o2 housing for a stock downpipe. But will, in the future be offering a full o2 housing delete down pipe, dump tubes are abailable now though. Hope that answers your questions! :)

Last edited:

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wanted to update this thread since im making one of these, We now have vband option for this style manifold as well!

Both options available on our webstore www.archerfabrications.com

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:

donniekak

DSM Wiseman
Mar 23, 2008
Surprise, Arizona
Figured I'd pop in here for an update.

I know a lot of people worry about cracking with tubular manifolds. I'd just like to add that after a few thousand miles of daily driving this manifold is still in perfect condition.

One of the main reasons I picked this manifold was the sch40 construction.

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Figured I'd pop in here for an update.

I know a lot of people worry about cracking with tubular manifolds. I'd just like to add that after a few thousand miles of daily driving this manifold is still in perfect condition.

One of the main reasons I picked this manifold was the sch40 construction.
Glad your still liking it! Thanks for supporting the business, i appreciate it

Also, for those that dont know, sch40 material will spool quicker then thinwall tubing or even sch10 manifolds, this is due to the slightly smaller ID sch40 has than sch10, and the thicker material aids in spool as well due to keeping the heat energy insolated inside the runners and to the turbine rather then radiating heat out in the bay. Ceramic coating also helps additionally to keep the heat energy in to further enhance thermal productivity.

Last edited:

Geeb

Proven Member
Apr 6, 2016
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Lol I wish you would mess up another tag like last year! But with quality like that seems like a bomb could go off in same room your welding and it would still come out perfect these days haha. Awesome work.. I'm seriously thinking about one. Love the bronze. But love the weld colors too..

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Lol I wish you would mess up another tag like last year! But with quality like that seems like a bomb could go off in same room your welding and it would still come out perfect these days haha. Awesome work.. I'm seriously thinking about one. Love the bronze. But love the weld colors too..
Haha thanks! Yeah i dont mess up tags anymore, the messed up tag one was the first one made under my brand. They have come a long way, better materials and weld quality. They only get better after each one. Let me know when you are ready to buy! Or feel free to order directly from the website

GST with PSI

DSM Wiseman
Jul 27, 2005
San Diego, California
Hey Kyle, just a heads up. It may just be me, but Google doesn't seem to be showing your new website URL (www.archerfabrications.com). All the searches I've done just yield the old domain (www.archerfabrications.bigcartel.com).

Not sure if you can get them to scrub the old site, but guys searching for "Archer Fabrications" on Google may not be finding you.

Also, you may want to do a search for www.archerfabrications.bigcartel.com here on the forums and edit all those posts to replace the old URL. Throwing the new URL in your signature would be helpful as well.

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
This manifold has come a log. Way since it's initial release, we have no verified this manifold to fit with forced performances SUPER99 72mm T3 turbo with the .85AR housing. (Gt40 frame compressor housing) AVAILABLE IN VBAND ALSO.

WWW.ARCHERFABRICATIONS.COM

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds