The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Archer Fab T3 standard placement turbo manifolds

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Hi everyone! Im happy to announce that Archer Fabrications LLC Has just officially released our New T3 standard placement Turbo manifolds for the 2G DSMs! Keep an eye out for other products to come!

Archer Fabrications T3 standard placement turbo manifold for 2g DSM $1150 plus shipping

- Based around a GT35R footprint sized turbo (& 6266,6466,6766) fits up to an FP super99 /pte 6870 size turbo

- 304L stainless steel Schedule 40 runners

- 1/2" CNC cut carbon steel head flange and Open T3 turbo flange

-Precision TIG Welded with Miller Dynasty210DX

-Fully Back purged using 99.9998% commercially pure liquid argon

-Flanges welded with large aluminum heat sinks to prevent warpage

-Flange mating surfaces are also decked flat to ensure the perfect seal to the head and turbo

-Runner entries and collectors are fusion welded inside for the most strength possible

-Default waste gate flange for Tial 44mm MVR (available with or without waste gate provision)

-Weight: Approx 16.9lbs

-3 year warranty against manufacturing defects to original purchaser

-MADE IN ARIZONA, USA

Extras:
Cerakote high temp ceramic coating
Black, silver, bronze +$175

Porting and blending of runner entries and collector: STANDARD

Please note, each manifold is hand made, one of a kind, and built to order. Shipping Lead time is typically 3-5 weeks depending on backlog, there could also be additional wait times for high temp coating.

Email [email protected] for questions
Orders at www.archerfabrications.com
Thanks DSM Tuners!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
So Kyle, why is it 2g specific? Is there that much difference for a 1g?

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
So Kyle, why is it 2g specific? Is there that much difference for a 1g?
Honestly there is no reason it shouldnt work on a 1g, 1g's tend to have a little more space in the bay. i just didn't have a 1g to test fit it on to say 1000%. mainly labeled it for the 2g cause it clears the 2g upper rad hose so you won't have to change to a 1g rad with this manifold

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
Thanks, awesome work too by the way!!! :thumb:

Chumpaumpalumpa

Proven Member
Jun 16, 2014
La Habra, California
Price updated to reflect shipping, now included!

Get one of these bad boys for $865 shipped to your door for the lower 48 states!
Jesus Kyle that's fantastic especially for that price. Hopefully a lot of guys jump on board to support you! If/when I have the need I definitely will. Any warranty against cracks?

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Jesus Kyle that's fantastic especially for that price. Hopefully a lot of guys jump on board to support you! If/when I have the need I definitely will. Any warranty against cracks?
Yeah officially, its a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects/cracks to the origional purchaser, but I'm a nice guy and I stand behind my manifolds, there shouldnt be any worry of cracking as it is!

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Ive got a blem manifold for $650 shipped to the lower 48! Fully functional, discounted $215 only cause of logo damage while forming it to the runner. Can still coat if desired. Also have ones without damaged tags

Dstarperformance01

Proven Member
Mar 5, 2016
Mustang, Oklahoma
Yeah officially, its a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects/cracks to the origional purchaser, but I'm a nice guy and I stand behind my manifolds, there shouldnt be any worry of cracking as it is!

I LOVE THIS. Someone who stands behind their work. DEFINITELY A GOOD BUSINESSMAN!! :applause::cool:

I know who I'm buying from when it's time for my t4 to be installed.
They are definitely a work of art.
Beautiful masterpiece

GST with PSI

DSM Wiseman
Jul 27, 2005
San Diego, California
Ive got a blem manifold for $650 shipped to the lower 48! Fully functional, discounted $215 only cause of logo damage while forming it to the runner.

If I had a T3 turbo I'd already have one of these on my car. $650 is a STEAL for this.

ThunderChild

Supporting VIP
Jan 5, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Ive got a blem manifold for $650 shipped to the lower 48! Fully functional, discounted $215 only cause of logo damage while forming it to the runner. Can still coat if desired. Also have ones without damaged tags

I want this...but i have other responsibilities first! If you still have it in a week, ill see if i can snag it.

ec17pse

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Dammit Kyle wait a couple months before you mess up a tag so I can get it at that price
Pay him a deposit for the blem as im sure he will hold it for you with a deposit. Better then saving the extra few $$ when its only a visual blem

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds