The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Archer Fab 2g Short Route Intercooler Piping Kit

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
The Archer Fabrications 2g Short route intercooler pipe kit is designed for the ETS super short route intercooler core or similar short route cores. This is a direct bolt on for the 1g/2g intake manifold and throttle body with oem TB bolt pattern

This kit is for the piping only, as pictured, The couplers and T bolt clamps are not included at this time. BOV is placed close to the intercooler outlet, and faces toward the ground (see orientation). ETS no longer offers this piping kit so i figure ill pick up where they left off.

PRICE: $375 + Shipping

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Kit includes these DEFAULT OPTIONS:

•3 piece 2.5” 304L Stainless Steel tube
mandrel bent lower and elbow, pie cut upper

•3/8 thick Stainless Steel CNC cut throttle body elbow flange

•3/8 NPT Stainless Steel GM IAT BUNG (for speed density option only)

•Bov Flange of your choice depending on availability (must be stainless)

•Precision Tig Welded flanges and bungs

•Fully Back purged

•Bead rolled ends

•Brushed finish

Additional options
• IAT Bung

Installed Pix:

Orientation:

Note: Fitment has not been verified for Sheet metal intake manifolds due to their lower sitting throttle body inlet, evo3 intake is also untested but should still work if the placement is the same.

For any questions or comments please reply below, or email [email protected]

Titanium option can be available if the demand is there

THANKS TUNERS!

Last edited:

kronus

Proven Member
Jan 15, 2006
Independence, Missouri
By chance, will you sell the TB elbows separately?

petegsx

Proven Member
Jun 24, 2016
Lafayette, Tennessee
It's awesome someone stepped up to make this kit! I wish it would have been about 6 months ago. I had to do my mock up, sent it out to have welded (aluminum), then I went from stock 2g intake to a 1g smim and had to have it redone. All that for almost $400, would have been easier to buy this kit

GST with PSI

DSM Wiseman
Jul 27, 2005
San Diego, California
Bump for a good guy selling/making new products for the DSM platform.

kronus

Proven Member
Jan 15, 2006
Independence, Missouri
Perhapse, i might be able to have a couple extra throttle body flanges cut fornthe elbow but obviously I'd rather sell the whole kit :)

I hear ya. I already have the ETS kit, but surprisingly, they never created a TB elbow for their own kit. Go figure. Anyway, there might be a good number of us who already have the kit but could use a TB elbow to match. Just a thought

Archer Fabrications

Proven Member
May 9, 2011
Scottsdale, Arizona
Would your kit work with a Magnus intake manifold?
Hey buddy! Look under notes, it hasnt been verified to fit with sheet metal intakes cause the piping kit is designed off the setup i have, Which is for a 1g/2g intake at this time, and as you know the SMIM has a lower sitting TB. i do plan to make one for a smim down the road though!

JCL84

Proven Member
Jun 13, 2012
McHenry, Illinois
I would be interested in a throttle body elbow in the near future. No one out there sells them separately. I have one but the quality of it isn't great, yours looks much better.

jed344

Supporting VIP
Jan 10, 2008
Waterville, Iowa
Was fitment ever verified with JMF sheet metal intake manifold? Currently on a VRSF I modified pipe to work. I have been thinking of going to a ETS core but would need piping.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds