The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

April 23rd MOD 05!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverMitsu

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 12, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Here you go fellas, just updated from Brent from Mitsu on the parking situation, make sure you park in teh 2g spot if you sport TEH 2g

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

as you can see, just about 100 spots for us, lets fill em well!

17more days.... :D

come join us at Mitsu HQ on the 23rd of April for MOD 05!

Bwahaha... now I just have to find someone who wants to go, to drive my Mirage. From the sound of things, think 100 spots (even for 1g/2g alone) is gonna be enough? ^_^ I'm going to try to get there early, so I don't have to park in the overflow area. :b

For anyone that has their resolution turned high on their computer and/or doesnt have x-ray vision LOL, the 1g/2g DSM spot is orange-yellow in color, 2nd from under "Holder Street."

ROFL

i'll be driving from arizona, so for sure i do not want to park in the overflow parking lot :thumb:

what time does it start and is it on the 16th or 23rd plz post or pm me details so i can bring my beast:) thanx fellas

23rd, 10am start time

Terrorize said:
what time does it start and is it on the 16th or 23rd plz post or pm me details so i can bring my beast:) thanx fellas

This is why we need a new, clean thread rob

You know what, thats an interesting question. Maybe rob knows, or someone who lives in the area can just swing on by the place and have a looksie from the ground?

Artinist said:
I dont get it. I am pretty sure I am looking at the right location in the satelite image to find the parkign spots but the map doesn't match up to the actual building layout. is this parking lot outdoors or is it covered?

I'm not quite sure what building you have there but it's not Mitsubishi Headquarters.

speedform said:
Artinist said:
I dont get it. I am pretty sure I am looking at the right location in the satelite image to find the parkign spots but the map doesn't match up to the actual building layout. is this parking lot outdoors or is it covered?

I'm not quite sure what building you have there but it's not Mitsubishi Headquarters.

Actually, looking a little closer it looks like the building to the lower left is the Panasonic building. Mitsubishi is to the left of that building.

Also, here's an update on the vendors that will be participating at the event. They are:

HKS
AEM
BOZZ
XS ENGINEERING
BREMBO
STOPTECH
WORKS
GT PRO PERFORMANCE
A-SPEC
TURBONETICS
ENKEI
DAZZ (RACING HART)
APR PERFORMANCE
ROADRACE ENGINEERING
VOLK
ROCKFORD FOSGATE
D3 DESIGNS
YOKOHAMA
INJEN
B&M SHIFTERS

I'm forgetting one (don't have the list in front of me) so I'll post it later.
See you at the event!

Here's an official aerial map with text released through MRDA.
Keep in mind, this event is NOT just for modified cars. Everyone, including the guy who just has an air freshener hanging from his rearview mirror is invited. Word is, parking is first come first serve.

Attachments

• MRDAMAP.jpg
    MRDAMAP.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 386
turbolarry said:
What's up with the 3g's getting the prime parking?
:p

Next to the Port A John's is a prime spot??? :confused: I know, I'm in PA, but I had to respond to that. :p

thanx for clearing that up speedfrom.... :D

nice :)

Is there a PDF or some type of flyer i can print out to pass out to people in my area? Ive seen more and more in my area. Thanks! :thumb: :talon:

housegsx said:
Next to the Port A John's is a prime spot??? :confused: I know, I'm in PA, but I had to respond to that. :p

LOL!
I didn't even see that.
We'll I guess it's still prime parking is you need to take a dump. :D

maybe you should add, that everyone's car should take up ONE space, and not 1.5 spaces because that person doesn't know to stay between the lines.... :rolleyes:

What is the passenger limit for the event? and how about cover...

Yeah what is the passenger limit Right now I have the whole car full of babes and some even want to ride in the trunk. I may have to break some hearts then.

the event is free to any mitsu enthusiast, there is no passenger limit, but if you dont drive a mitsu, you cant park in a designated mitsu spot with ur honda/sooby/toyota....whatever, only mitsu parking allowed. Modified cars preferably unless your bone stock beauty is mint condition....LOL

So am I ok to park in there? It says 1st/2nd gen eclipses and nothing about dsm/talons??? :confused:

Bigglesworth87 said:
So am I ok to park in there? It says 1st/2nd gen eclipses and nothing about dsm/talons??? :confused:

HAHAHA, actually yea i was kinda wondering what the mitsu guys are going to think of a bunch of Eagle's showing up. Their engineering or not, the general public doesnt know that ROFL

Im sure theyll understand though

ShadowWulf said:
HAHAHA, actually yea i was kinda wondering what the mitsu guys are going to think of a bunch of Eagle's showing up. Their engineering or not, the general public doesnt know that ROFL

Im sure theyll understand though

from the starion/conquest message boards:

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=bullcrap;action=display;num=1108589056

according to BuzzKill:
"I made sure to ask them about Conquests since they're really just re-badged Mitsubishi cars. They said that Conquests, Talons, etc were family and welcome to attend."

sounds good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back