The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

APR Spoiler question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhype

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Thurmont, Maryland
Where is the cheapest place to get an APR Evolution GTII spoiler? what would be a good height for my 92 talon? thanks :dsm:

Yhype you can get a generic looking APR from Ebay no sweat. I have an APR wing on my 92 Talon. My car is dark marroon with silver factory 16 inch alloys. The APR wing that I have has painted sides maroon to match my car, while the blades are still aluminum. Colors match my maroon with alloy silver wheels. I get a lot of comments on the wing. Suprisingly not too many hater's until I got on DSM tuners, but that's okay.:laugh:

You should (IMO) get the 10 inch tall APR GTI anything taller than that would be too tall. The orange Supra in the Fast & Furious had a GTII which is 13 inches tall. That is excessive for our cars. I would definitely go with the GTI being 10 inches tall. It only cost my $30 to get the wing installed at a local customizing shop. It is mounted on my factory built in bomex style wing that all 92 Talons have. It looks good!!
As with many customizing items you have to have a certain style to like it and appreciate it. If you are asking about one then you are the type. Get it and enjoy it. Sorry I don't have pictures in the gallery so you can see what mine looks like, but it is sweet:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back