The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Approx distance from Downward Outlet To Side Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachsEVO3

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2008
Ithaca, New_York
I cant get to my car in storage at the moment (don't ask) but am finishing up a fresh turbo build

Could anyone approximate the distance of a downward facing bb50 trim to a Dejon super Sidemount? :sneaky:2 Feet? More than 2 feet?...less? I will probably just order 2, have it cut down and pray I can find someone to weld or flare aluminum before July 4th weekend. great 90's movie.

I already have 45 degree silicone attachments in the proper 2.25" transitions for the Dejon sidemount its just nailing the space between-replacing the 16G J pipe.

I'm just assuming I can order it faster and cheaper than the garage struggling with it.

Already have the T fitting for the coolant line, properly bored oil restrictor, FFWD copper gaskets and I'm adding boost referenced methanol before anyone asks why I would do this with a sidemount...I havent heard of anyone doing it before and why not experiment on a cheap pre frontmount stealthy thing for the sake of dsm humanity

Just don't tell nooobody:nono:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back