The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Apexi N1 catback exhaust fit the Megan Racing downpipe on GSX?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98 GSX Auto

Probationary Member
Aug 23, 2021
Willard, Utah
Hey, I have a few questions about exhaust setups, I've searched but haven't found what I was looking for on threads on here.
I have a Megan Racing downpipe for my GSX and was wondering if the Apexi N1 catback fits up to it nice?
I have been debating on what I should do with exhaust setups also. I was also thinking about STM's 3" turbo back what are your guys opinion on them? Or should I stick with the Megan downpipe and Apexi catback/test pipe back.

The Megan downpipe and Apexi setup will work. I had one like that, but it had a shorter, maybe 6 inch, extra pipe bolted between them. I think it was to add length since the other pieces weren't long enough on their own. The flanges were the same size, so that's my only thought.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back