The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Apexi Garage sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kinetic Boost

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2003
Long Beach, California
Well today was Apexi's garage sale and I was wondering if any other dsmer's were there today I saw a silver 2g gsx and also a black 2g gst. I didnt drive my dsm but I was in the silver datsun 510 with my brother. I ended up buying a EGT gauge and a oil pressure gauge to go alone with my boost gauge. I was also planning on buying a AVCR but they didnt have any :(. I noticed that they had there coilovers for the 1g at 400 bucks. So I got all excited and was ready to buy then when the guy told me I couldnt because it wouldnt fit my car? I dont know why they wouldnt but it was just weird. Well enough of me babbling but did anyone from the forums go or planning on going tommorow?

Originally posted by Kinetic Boost
Well today was Apexi's garage sale and I was wondering if any other dsmer's were there today I saw a silver 2g gsx and also a black 2g gst. I didnt drive my dsm but I was in the silver datsun 510 with my brother. I ended up buying a EGT gauge and a oil pressure gauge to go alone with my boost gauge. I was also planning on buying a AVCR but they didnt have any :(. I noticed that they had there coilovers for the 1g at 400 bucks. So I got all excited and was ready to buy then when the guy told me I couldnt because it wouldnt fit my car? I dont know why they wouldnt but it was just weird. Well enough of me babbling but did anyone from the forums go or planning on going tommorow?
what the fudge? they can't stop u buying something if it's for sale

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back