The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Apexi Exhaust System

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtwollet

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 7, 2004
Question. Where I live we still have Emissions testing, and every other year I have to yank my stock exhaust put it in the van & down to the place where I bought my car and swap out, then run to the emission testing site. I can be 100% for sure since it came with the car. but does apexi make a swap in catalatyic converter that I can bolt in halfway instead of taking the whole exhaust system off, which sucks. If so to know where I can buy one for next time I have to do this...

Apex'i does not make any type of catalatyic converter. The only exhaust products they have for DSMs are the N1 and GT series downpipe, and the World Sport and N1 catback systems.

PS: Please review your post to make it easier on others to read. Happy posting

DGajre777 said:
You have an option of taking the apexi downpipe off and getting a RRE short downpipe which will bolt on to their cat or test pipe.

:thumb:

Best combo for someone who lives in a smogtest state, IMHO.

Thanks for the information, I went to get tested yesterday and failed hydrocarbon levels, running to rich.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back