The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

apc lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dericsh

Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2002
Pearl River, Louisiana
I upgraded to apc super white headlight bulbs the other day and noticed that they made my parking lights look really brown.. so i went and bought apc superwhite bulbs for my parking lights... still looks brown. Does anybody else have this prob? do you think a different brand bulb would fix it? i hate the brown look :cry:

From what I have heard, AAPC lights are not the 'best quality' type bulbs to go with.

I used them on my GrandAm GT and they looked like POOP!

Don't buy apc :barf: C'mon, American Parts Company... made in Taiwan? You know better :|

Sylvania has nice stuff. They make real high quality bulbs, and H.I.D. kits. One of the biggest lighting manufacturers around today. You can check them out at www.sylvania.com

- Jon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back