The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

AP-Signworks CF dash kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
20+ Year Contributor
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
Here are some pics of the kit.

The pics do not do it justice. The CF is so nice compared to all the ebay kits out there.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

would that be apsignworks.com? that looks nice. I painted a lot of my stuff, but I may be replacing it with this look soon. Getting the lower dash and pillars sprayed at some point. :)

IMHO that look damn good. The carbon fiber looks several steps of ahead of some of the cheaper ebay kits I have seen, however I still like the cheap ebay kits instead of cheap looking stock plastic anyday.

I had the AP Signworks Real Aluminum Dash kit in my 92 Talon and it always gets compliments.....always:thumb:

dude....do they make kits with more pieces....and how much was it....i got my 22 piece for 170

edash kit .com also has them for around 170 for the large kits 20 + pieces

Yes that's from my car Matt.

They do have a CF dash kit. It's just not on there site. I need to get some better pics and e-mail them to them and they will put it up on the site.

It didn't come with all that many peices but it's very nice.

I'm not sure what there retail price. I got a bit of a deal on it as a promotional thing to get it on a DSM and get the pics out there.

Probably around 200 though.

Dang man i paid less for prolly the same quality and more pieces..........how was the application ar ethe pieces really stiff and you haev to mold thenm or what...I was really satisfied with mine because the first kit i had (tegra) i had to heat the pieces and mold them then put them on. and the carbon fiber ddn't look as good or stick as good. Then i got this kit and it was a great applicatoin, no blemishes in the carbon fiber and i bought the kit directly from a maker of the kits.....

How many peices was yours?

No blemishes and the CF was very easy to apply and stuck great.

Do you have a diagram of that so I can compare with my kit.

Well you have way more peices than me.

On my kit peices 7 and 13 are optional(which I wasn't told about)
And mine doesn't come with peices 2,4,9,10,20,and 21.

That was my only complaint. For the price the number of pieces isn't that great.

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
and the quality of my kit is just as good as yours...

Well didn't I just get jacked...LOL

thats why ive been pushin em on the board...this guy is a wholeseller nad make of the kits...he makes them all in house nad does custom work

That sounds cool. You should get him to become a site sponsor.

e-mail him at EDASHKIT.COM its all up there

yor the man to say it or Chris not me...i dont know anythign about the stuff.....AND THELL HIM I SENT YOU...please

Originally posted by 97GS-TSpyder
e-mail him at EDASHKIT.COM its all up there

yor the man to say it or Chris not me...i dont know anythign about the stuff.....AND THELL HIM I SENT YOU...please

I'm just saying if you know the guy just have him check this link out and see if it interests him

http://www.dsmtuners.com/partners/advertising.php

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back