The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Anyones e85 switch to winter blend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Man my car is getting hard to start and once it does it feels like its missing. Thats when temp is under 32*. I hope they switch to winter blend soon to help out these starts.

Yes, I have that issue aswell the sucky part is that I have to do a retune on my MS to make it work again, but I prob will do a rebuild this winter so there isnt to much worries.

what are you doing driving your car when its that cold???

seriously Im not sure if they have a winter blend. 93 octane is as cheap as e85 now got to love 2.20 93 octane.

^Word.
DO a google search for storing E85, page 22 has a break down of the blends used each month. HEre in MN we only E85 during July every other month is a blend apart from winter when its E70 shit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back