The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone Who Has Been Scammed Recently Please Read!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BADAZZGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 14, 2002
iron city, Tennessee
If you have been recently scammed by someone in the state of NY please reply to me with all the information you may have on this person. There have been MANY cases of people being scammed by a certatin individual in NY that uses different names, IDs, addresses and phone #s. Myself along with a couple lawyers are contacting the NYC DA tomorrow to file a case against this person. He has traded on DSMtrader, Ebay, honda/acura forums and others. If you have been scammed please reply with all the info you may have so that you can will be added to the pending case. This may help you to get your money or products back. I will give you all the details in a reply email. The more individuals frauded that we can present will result in swifter more severe action by the DA, FBI, and NY police departments. Thank you for your time and please trade carefully!:thumb:

Please send all replies to [email protected]

i'm about to send a money order to a guy in NY for a downpipe... elmira heights?

This guy also uses the name ****** ***** ****. I'm sure there are others that he uses. I have reprts of this guy scamming over 25-30 or more innocent DSMers. Some as little as a couple hundred dollars to as much as $6000 dollars or more. He post under different addresses all the time. He uses the ebay ID ***** and probably has others. He always makes up excuses not to use escrow or paypal. He will always want to do the moneygram. He has a couple of known addreses he tries to use.

He uses the names "******" and "*****" on Trader. His email address is **********@unknown.com . If you have anyinfo please contact me with it and you'llbe added to the victim list. We're gonna nail this guy and maybe it will send a message out to all the other losers in the world not to screw with the DSM community!!!!!!!
:thumb:

This guy is at it AGAIN!! I just recieved another email from someone who is curretly engaged in a deal with this SOB. He has a new ad on trader under the name **********. Selling the same turbo and FMIC set up as before. I have also uncovered a couple more email addresses. They are ***********@anon.com and **********@msn.com. If you have any information on this guy PLEASE PLEASE email me with it and we'll put him away and hopefully get everyones money and stuff back!!

Please send emails to [email protected] if you wish to remain annonymous it will be OK but please try to find all emails, letters, phone records, or any evidence of dealings with **** ***** ******** or ****** ****. Even if you're not sure its the same guy who ripped you off please snd what you have. You never know; its probably the same guy.

As always Please be careful and trade safely and consciuosly!!

Look, if you want to remain to keep this thread open don't throw names in it at all. It will get locked next time I have to warn of this.

Cliffs: KEEP NAMES THROUGH PM's/EMAIL's ONLY.

Since the little unpopular guys on this forum are not allowed to post names of scammer in their post; anyone questioning their future purchases from certain individual please feel free to contact me via email. From here on out there should be no names allowed in any post of any forum. I mean, that is the rule.....ISN'T IT?? All we're trying to do is keep fellow DSMers from being ripped off, so if anyone has any questions please feel free toask them on this forum as well. I will either reply with a NO NAME answer or I will PM you with the information. And please , for gods sake do not put anyones name or email address on these forums EVER EVER EVER again. That way it will keep the children happy.:cry:

P.S. Don't let silly little titles go to your heads. They don't mean squat in the real world.OMG ;)

Since you think it's childish that it's a rule on the forum and it's backed on the forum by a moderator then you should seriously consider reading the rules and messaging LUDACHRIS about me backing the rules. Since you didn't read them heres the rules. Protect yourself in online sales
How about reading those two links before you purchase something online?
Read this part... it's improtant

Or I'll show you the most important part since you obivously won't go read them yourself.
4. No complaints should be posted about buyers and sellers. We recommend you use GoodguyBadguy.org if you have a complaint about an individual. Anyone who buys or sells parts online takes a risk. This is not the place to try and point out frauds. If you follow the suggestions in the link above, you should be okay.

Next time you try to make a sarcastic attempt to ridicule me, please by all means pm me and don't attempt to attack me in an open forum.

Thank you.

Originally posted by BADAZZGSX
Since the little unpopular guys on this forum are not allowed to post names of scammer in their post; anyone questioning their future purchases from certain individual please feel free to contact me via email. From here on out there should be no names allowed in any post of any forum. I mean, that is the rule.....ISN'T IT?? All we're trying to do is keep fellow DSMers from being ripped off, so if anyone has any questions please feel free toask them on this forum as well. I will either reply with a NO NAME answer or I will PM you with the information. And please , for gods sake do not put anyones name or email address on these forums EVER EVER EVER again. That way it will keep the children happy.:cry:

P.S. Don't let silly little titles go to your heads. They don't mean squat in the real world.OMG ;)
Good christ. Suppose someone comes on here, posts YOUR name, address, phone number and whatever else they may have on you, and accuse you of fraud and theft. O, hurt your feelings? O, hire a lawyer? O, sue the ass off the forum for slander?

Buy a vowel, get a clue. And grow the hell up. Many of us -such as Chris- live in an adult world.

Originally posted by 98RedGs
Next time you try to make a sarcastic attempt to ridicule me, please by all means pm me and don't attempt to attack me in an open forum.

Thank you.

Actually besides the fact he cannot read the rules and is posting complaint stuff, attacking a moderator is another rule that is being broken, I don't suggesst breaking anymore.

I guess some people never learn! Follow the rules people!

I don't care how long anyone has been a member here - the rules are the same for everyone. We don't allow members to post names of people who might have scammed them - whether they're new or long time members. There was one exception we made I believe, and that was because the guy was well known across several other forums for his scams. That was it. If you come across posts which have accusations like you say, then point them out to me and the mods via email - or preferrably, use the Report the Post to a Moderator link next to that post. We won't allow personal info to be posted about anyone, and the only form of complaints about transactions with another person that is allowed on our site is the Buyer/Seller Rating feature which can be found in each members' profile.

And I would be careful at slamming a Moderator for enforcing the rules - that's what they do. They don't make the rules. I do. They don't need the verbal abuse.

OK, I was in the wrong. I admit it. I am now publicly appologizing to 98RedGs and the board for the misconduct. I now know the error in which I was wrong. I am sorry, I appologize. The beginning point of this thread was to gather info for a case and not to deliberately single out any one person in particular. I would like to have it return to that. Please refrain from posting names and/or personal info about individuals on the thread. If you have questions pertaining to such info please email or PM me and we'll discuss it privately.
Again, I was wrong for what I done and the way I handled it and I am sorry. Thsi is my appologies to everyone invloved. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I came off so harsh.
But it's the simple fact that the rule of "dont post peoples personal information/scammers info" on this site and people continue to do it.

I'm sorry I got upset with the creator of this thread but as all other moderators/site directors have stated. Posting names and personal information of other members of the community (scammers or not) is strictly prohibited.

:(
Still love you guys!
;)

What can I say!! It was just the right thing to do. I mean, were are grown ups here, right!?! Lets start acting like it. I'll go first:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back