The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone what to have a meet?(reno,carson,tahoe)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Parker, I had the maroon talon with the Honda sticker on the back. I just wanted to say whats up and hi. Havent been active on this site for about 6 years, and for that matter I havent been in the dsm scene in 6 years. I had a good time and I can't wait for the next cruise.

Yeah i had a good time too. We need to have another meet sometime soon. It was nice to take the vr4 out on a little cruise.

Ya the cruise was fun. Finally got to break the tires loose on the ole evo.

Make sure it's got race gas in it, so I can smell that sweet goodness:D:hellyeah:

so i thought the turn-out to this was pretty good, we had a 10 cars and a good time. i was thinking lets do it again after christmas, like late january. no driving through tahoe this time though. if anyone is interested let me know, it would also be nice to meet some other new people from the area.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back